Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW29 Captain?

• 05-03-2020 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭

Who you got?

GW29 Captain? 108 votes

Salah (BOU)
    63% 69 votes
    Mane (BOU)
    7% 8 votes
    Aubameyang (WHU, mci)
    0% 0 votes
    Aguero (mun, ARS)
    20% 22 votes
    Mahrez (mun, ARS)
    5% 6 votes
    Jimi (BRI)
    0% 1 vote
    Jota (BRI)
    0% 1 vote
    Ings (NEW)
    0% 1 vote
    Other (please mention)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Kdb

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Not KDB now anyway. Salah or TAA, maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

PEA at the moment (double gameweek) ... Can't blank twice in a row... Can he lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

PEA (TC)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭touts

Auba

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

Will agonise between Kun and PEA right up until the deadline.

elefant wrote: »
    Will agonise between Kun and PEA right up until the deadline.

Went with Aguero.

PEA has the easier game against wham, but kun's record against man u is ok, 9 goals in 12 and against the gunners is alright too; 11 goals and 2 assists in 16 games.

Also, man city's defence is pretty mean. So I wouldn't expect a lot of goals.

I'm sure I'll be wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

Went with Aguero.

PEA has the easier game against wham, but kun's record against man u is ok, 9 goals in 12 and against the gunners is alright too; 11 goals and 2 assists in 16 games.

Also, man city's defence is pretty mean. So I wouldn't expect a lot of goals.

I'm sure I'll be wrong!

I have it on Aguero for now too. If I was sure he'd start both games I'd have no doubts. It's promising that he didn't play in the champions league first leg at all; maybe he'll be used in domestic competitions more consistently?

Trying to predict what Pep is going to do is a maddening exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,633 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Was debating on Salah/PEA before the extra game was announced so think I'll have to go with PEA now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Only double player I have is KDB but with him a doubt I dunno. Wish I had PEA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Salah triple captain.

Edit: nevermind, already using free-hit (that I actually wanted to use last week but for some reason got registered for this)

Salah triple captain.

Edit: nevermind, already using free-hit (that I actually wanted to use last week but for some reason got registered for this)

What day and time did you press it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭radiata

Maddison

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Pepe?

(TC? :))

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Auba tc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Don't own Auba, KDB injury doubts, I'll hopefully get some late Liverpool news and pick whichever of Salah/Mane is starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭munster87

Pepe?

(TC? :))

I think Salah is my logical captain this week but I’ve gone with Pepe. Talk me out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Salah,so I can either be going into the later games with a nice haul or the crushing disappointment of yet another early kick off fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

dsmythy wrote: »
    What day and time did you press it?

It was the Wednesday or Thursday as half my team wasn't playing so didn't have much choice but to play the free hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

munster87 wrote: »
    I think Salah is my logical captain this week but I’ve gone with Pepe. Talk me out of it!

I'm currently seeing a little more sense with Auba as my TC but Pepe is VTC

It's going to be an interesting few minutes ahead! Pepe is just an irresistibly punty pun that should NOT work.... and yet

• Advertisement

It was the Wednesday or Thursday as half my team wasn't playing so didn't have much choice but to play the free hit.

Alright, don't understand that one then.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Had it on Auba all week but did a late switch to Salah. Looking the right call so far.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Advertisement