Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tommy Robinson

• 03-03-2020 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

I read in The Journal this morning that Tommy Robinson was arrested for assault in a Center PARCs. The Journal managed to report that Robinson is a far right activist, but what they didn't report is that the man Robinson allegedly assaulted had just sexually assaulted Robinson's daughter. The police arrested Robinson and let the alleged sexual assaulter go.

https://jrnl.ie/5030470

https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1234606585294360576?s=19

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,066 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Dante7 wrote: »
    The Journal managed to report that Robinson is a far right activist, but what they didn't report is that the man Robinson allegedly assaulted had just sexually assaulted Robinson's daughter. The police arrested Robinson and let the alleged sexual assaulter go.

I don't believe that to be honest.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

Very disturbing if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,813 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Robinson looked like he should have been given a good slap for his aggressive behaviour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

Find it very hard to believe that the police would ignore a sexual assault on a child.

No doubt the place has CCTV, should be fairly straightforward to clear up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

muffler wrote: »
    Robinson looked like he should have been given a good slap for his aggressive behaviour

If OP is correct, the aggression was understandable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Tired Gardener

Haha, are people still trying to paint Tommy Robinson as some sort of one man crusade against Pedophiles?

I thought that lie had been utterly exposed? Oh well, guess some news travels slowly.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

What a coincidence that a well-known attention-seeking nutjob happened to catch someone in the act of molesting his daughter and was all set up to record his subsequent confrontation with the police.

It couldn't be that...he's a lying dirtbag? Could it? ��

Absolutely. Thought he was fairly level headed given the gravity of the incident.

The guys an arsehole don't get me wrong and a hate spreader but i doubt he instructed his daughter to make up a story about being sexually assaulted.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

But only if...
    Tommy and the truth have a touch relationship

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

muffler wrote: »

I glad you could remain calm after you child got molested.

Your advocating the police assault the guy?

• Advertisement

KiKi III wrote: »
    Find it very hard to believe that the police would ignore a sexual assault on a child.

No doubt the place has CCTV, should be fairly straightforward to clear up.

Eh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Yeah the police would never ignore sexual assault on a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

If it is true that someone assaulted his daughter the police reaction is hard to quantify.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Amazing coincidence that an assault like this, commited in such a public place, just so happened to be carried out by an Asian man on Tommy Robinson's daughter

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

seamus wrote: »
    What a coincidence that a well-known attention-seeking nutjob happened to catch someone in the act of molesting his daughter and was all set up to record his subsequent confrontation with the police.

It couldn't be that...he's a lying dirtbag? Could it? ��

Hes a good caring father. Who is protective of his young daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Haha, are people still trying to paint Tommy Robinson as some sort of one man crusade against Pedophiles?

I thought that lie had been utterly exposed? Oh well, guess some news travels slowly.

A crusade against Paedophiles? Get over yourself.
    TR is alleging inappropriate behavious towards his daughter (to put it mildly).
    If true, his actions were more than appropriate.
    What do you mean by 'utterly exposed'?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

BanditLuke wrote: »
    Absolutely. Thought he was fairly level headed given the gravity of the incident.

The guys an arsehole don't get me wrong and a hate spreader but i doubt he instructed his daughter to make up a story about being sexually assaulted.

Really? I wouldnt put anything past that little scrote.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Honestly, who is falling for that sh!te :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I wouldn't believe anything Tommy Robinson says.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭KaneToad

I don't believe much of what Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon says. I wouldn't put it past him...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

Eh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Yeah the police would never ignore sexual assault on a child.

I’m not saying it has never happened in the history of the world, but it seems pretty unlikely in this instance.

No doubt between CCTV and witnesses (this happened in a pool with other people around) the truth will come out soon enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Tired Gardener

Diceicle wrote: »
    A crusade against Paedophiles? Get over yourself.
    TR is alleging inappropriate behavious towards his daughter (to put it mildly).
    If true, his actions were more than appropriate.
    What do you mean by 'utterly exposed'?

Just do a Google search about him... seriously, the guy is playing on people's fear/disgust at pedophiles... well, Muslim pedophiles. He always seems to 'miss' the white ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

wait and see on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭brevity

Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is his real name. I wonder why he changed it to Tommy Robinson

brevity wrote: »
    Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is his real name. I wonder why he changed it to Tommy Robinson

That is f*cked in the head..

• Registered Users Posts: 39,496 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Sure what do you expect from a career criminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

seamus wrote: »

Don't particularly like the guy, but maybe familiarize yourself with what has alleged to have happened before commenting?

He didn't claim to have caught the guy in the act. His daughter came and told him it had happened and you can hear her repeating the allegation (timestamped below) in the clip linked to in the OP:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,198 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Dont believe for a second in this day and age police would ignore the claim of sexual assault from a child. British police been under fire for that in the past. If it is true, serious questions should be asked.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Dont believe for a second in this day and age police would ignore the claim of sexual assault from a child. British police been under fire for that in the past. If it is true, serious questions should be asked.

depends on who complained, obviously the guy who was assaulted got the claim in first therefore those particular cops were there to deal with that. The alledges grope would have to be dealt with after tommys family make a counter statement to the cops.

the assault on the man in the pool is a fact but tommys claim at that point was "alledged"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

brevity wrote: »

Didn't sound English enough. So he took the name of a famous football hooligan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

TR News lol

Advertisement