Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Get well soon.

• 24-02-2020 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭

Folks,a long time contributor in this forum, youdipstick, is recovering from an illness in hospital.
    He has been active in the vaping community for many years,as long as I can remember anyway and has always been readily available to answer questions from experienced and new vapers alike.
    I hope you'll join with me in wishing him a speedy recovery and we'll hope to see him active here again in the not to distant future.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

Folks,a long time contributor in this forum, youdipstick, is recovering from an illness in hospital.
    He has been active in the vaping community for many years,as long as I can remember anyway and has always been readily available to answer questions from experienced and new vapers alike.
    I hope you'll join with me in wishing him a speedy recovery and we'll hope to see him active here again in the not to distant future.

+1 get well soon YDP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Nice gesture, hopefully he recovers in good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Yup , get well soon .....

Also hurry back because we are too lazy to pick up the slack :) , someone needs to answer questions in here and it ain't gonna be us :D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Thought it was a bit quieter than usual around here. Get well soon YDS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

That sucks. I had several visits to the hospital in 2018/2019. I hope it's nothing serious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

YDS helped me greatly when i started and had a lot of questions.

YDS if you see this my very best wishes to you with your recovery. Hope to see you back soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

speedy recovery

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hi all & thanks for the best wishes lads,I'm lucky to be on the forum this morning,the internet is too slow here in hospital to connect to anything except "Whats App"
    Maybe they bumped up the internet speed because of Cheltenham :D:D

I've been in & out of hospital since last Sept,I had bad blood flow in my right leg,they amputated 4 toes now & diabetes did'nt help either.
    While in here,my heart is not so good,I may have to go through another heart bypass,that's it for the moment.
    I'm still vaping in there,I've been using the VIM's from Edinburgh with 6mg & .6 coil,easy to fill & very robust,especially with these nurses in here.I'm using Steam Cream which I made 4 years ago & vaping great.
    The Vim Has a 2500 lipo battery.

Good luck at the horses....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

How're you keeping dude?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

grindle wrote: »
    How're you keeping dude?

Thanks Grindle,I was released yesterday after a 5 week stay this time,the vascular surgeon was very happy with the latest op & healing as it should.

They were going to give me another heart bypass but decided against it,my heart is not strong enough.

To stop my lungs from filling up with liquid again,they put me on a water tablet,might have to pee extra with it:D:D

For the past 5 weeks I have lost my appetite,I can't eat solid food,makes me sick to look at it,I've been living on soup only & no bread,I blame the anti-biotics,it's happened 3 times to me since last Sept.

I have a lot to catch up in the vaping world,most of my 70+ mods & tanks are old hat now but still working grand,especially the rba tanks,I must check out coils for my other tanks if they still exist,I suppose Fasttech is a no no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Thanks Grindle,I was released yesterday after a 5 week stay this time,the vascular surgeon was very happy with the latest op & healing as it should.

They were going to give me another heart bypass but decided against it,my heart is not strong enough.

To stop my lungs from filling up with liquid again,they put me on a water tablet,might have to pee extra with it:D:D

For the past 5 weeks I have lost my appetite,I can't eat solid food,makes me sick to look at it,I've been living on soup only & no bread,I blame the anti-biotics,it's happened 3 times to me since last Sept.

I have a lot to catch up in the vaping world,most of my 70+ mods & tanks are old hat now but still working grand,especially the rba tanks,I must check out coils for my other tanks if they still exist,I suppose Fasttech is a no no.

Welcome back YDS, stay safe especially in the current state of affairs.
    Fastech are back in business again, shipping as normal. Only issue you might have is with flights been grounded there could be a delay.

Advertisement