Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Pineapple Thief, Button Factory Weds Sept 23rd.

• 16-02-2020 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭

Just announced.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

rednik wrote: »
    Just announced.

Ah damn wont be able to go midweek

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

€30 ... great price

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭rednik

RayCon wrote: »
    €30 ... great price

Absolutely Ray, I can't go to the Dublin gig but luckily I can make the Manchester date.
    I got tickets yesterday.

€30 is worth it for Gavin Harrison alone :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

RayCon wrote: »
    €30 is worth it for Gavin Harrison alone :cool:

Agreed. The last two occasions I saw him on stage was with King Crimson.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies.

• Advertisement

Agreed. The last two occasions I saw him on stage was with King Crimson.

Nice :cool: ... I had tickets for King Crimson in Edinburgh but had to pull out at the last minute :(

I've seen Harrison live with Porcupine Tree (The Incident Tour) and when he did a drum workshop in X Music - amazing to watch him up close. Superb drummer.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

When do tickets go on sale?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

GLaDOS wrote: »
    When do tickets go on sale?

They are on sale but go through the band website to purchase.

Tour postponed until Oct 2021 with new dates TBC.

New date confirmed today. Button Factory Oct 05th 2021.

• Advertisement
Advertisement