Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW 27 Transfer Thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

A lot of us ditching Sid. Gonna get either Doherty or AWB

• Registered Users Posts: 23,776 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

DCL has a horror show of fixtures coming up, 6 of the next 7 weeks are the scabbiest defences in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Are people starting Lundstrum? Aready have O'Connell playing

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DwightSchrute1

I need to bench one of the following; Lundstram, Boly or Traore.. any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭franglan

siblers wrote: »

In the same boat and starting both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

siblers wrote: »

Have Henderson, lundystrum and baldock all playing (at least I hope they will all play)

I would say start him, and if he doesn’t play ensure that you have a player stepping in off the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I need to bench one of the following; Lundstram, Boly or Traore.. any recommendations?

Boly and Traore are nailed on to start
    Hard to know with Lundstrum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Tusky, my ears are burning...

Advertisement