Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 Matchday Thread - Winter Break Edition

1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

A poor 54, with 14 coming from the highly owned KDB, sees a drop to 709.

Team starting to look a bit raggedy but still holding the WC....for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

61 . Pity I got captain wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

65 and small green arrow to 27k OR...mo captain fail but feel like I dodged one with the blank from kun, he was captained by loads around me

Roll on GW27, 2ft and 3m itb and 5 blanks coming up in GW28 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

56 and red arrows everywhere - back to 203K OR and ~70 points off top in my two main rivals in money leagues.

This season has been such a slog

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Red arrow of 500 odd places down to 5.7k.

Have two free transfers to solve an Aguero and Auba shaped problem, and no real idea what to do with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

68 on a wildcard. Decent green arrow up to 39k.

I had planned to save a free transfer this gameweek coming as I'm going to bench boost but Son out has me looking for a replacement now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭✭siblers

There are some serious rankings here. Ti's some going to be in the top 10k

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

58 gave me a 5k drop!!
    OR 27k

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

The 2 hauls he got were amazing for owners as all the other major captains options scored poorly when he hauled. It was a huge boost for them close to a 50 pt gain over 2 weeks. Villa he was always going to start as he got benched for the carabao cup game against utd, but the palace game he was a risky pick. Its hard not to get caught up in going for him after that has happened and especially as he is a Cult hero on here. However you have Salah 7.3 KDB 7 Mane 6.6 Vardy 6.4 aguero 6.2 PPG. Then if you look at Overall score he is only the 15th highest scorer KDB 175, Salah 168, Vardy 154, mane 152, Aguero 123.

Anyone can use stats to prove any point them want though, like for instance your giving Aguero overall points there as 123, but fail to mention that it's over 1260 mins, compared with say KdB whose 175 is over 2058 mins. Therefore points per minutes on the pitch, Aguero is actually returning better, and indeed returning better than most players you have listed above...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Anyone can use stats to prove any point them want though, like for instance your giving Aguero overall points there as 123, but fail to mention that it's over 1260 mins, compared with say KdB whose 175 is over 2058 mins. Therefore points per minutes on the pitch, Aguero is actually returning better, and indeed returning better than most players you have listed above...

I mentioned points per game though which is a far more relevant stat than points per minute. There is a reason aguero only has 1260 minutes out of the approx. 1900 minutes he has been available for. He isn't deemed as important as KDB, he is slightly injury prone and he is the wrong side of 30. KDB is the best City option but if you have aguero you will captain him over KDB. KDB 7 double digit hauls to aguero's 4. Salah has 7 Mane has 6.

• Advertisement
Advertisement