Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Relaunch of the Porsche Classic Register

• 14-02-2020 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Just found this during my normal endless online parts searching - seems like a great offer - free stuff from Porsche, will certainly be good excuse to head down to the shiny showroom on the m50 and look at what I can't afford.... well I might pick up a seal or bolt and get 15% off!!

03/2/2020

We are delighted to announce the relaunch of the Porsche Classic Register.

With over 70% of all Porsche cars ever produced still on the road today, our classic cars are part of our family and our heritage. The Porsche Classic Register was created to help you care for your classic Porsche sports car.

Owners of the following Porsche models: 356, 914, 912, 924, 944, 928, 968, 986 Boxster, 911 models 1963 (901) - 2005 (996) are eligible to join the Porsche Classic Register.

Membership is completely complimentary and comes with many benefits, including:

A sleek membership pack including a matt black etched stainless steel membership card and a leaflet describing the main benefits of the Porsche Classic Register
    A pair of complimentary Porsche Classic number plate surrounds (first year only)
    Two issues of Originale Magazine per membership year
    A 15% discount on the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Porsche Classic Genuine Parts purchased for the registered vehicle from the Porsche Centre it is signed up with
    Four complimentary wash and vacuums per membership year for your registered vehicle at the Porsche Centre it is signed up with
    A complimentary 1 litre top bottle of Porsche Classic Motoroil (or equivalent) provided at each service
    Two complimentary nitrogen tyre refills per membership year for your registered vehicle at the Porsche Centre it is signed up with
    But most valuable of all is the peace of mind of knowing that your car is being cared for by Porsche.

To join the Porsche Classic Register, simply bring your beloved classic into our Centre and we will do the rest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,703 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Sweet, thanks for sharing. I'll drive up once I take the Boxster out of hibernation. Here's the link to above, with contact details. Apparently from the Porsche Centre Dublin (part of the Joe Duffy group):

Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

scannerd wrote: »
    Just found this during my normal endless online parts searching - seems like a great offer - free stuff from Porsche, will certainly be good excuse to head down to the shiny showroom on the m50 and look at what I can't afford.... well I might pick up a seal or bolt and get 15% off!!

03/2/2020

We are delighted to announce the relaunch of the Porsche Classic Register.

With over 70% of all Porsche cars ever produced still on the road today, our classic cars are part of our family and our heritage. The Porsche Classic Register was created to help you care for your classic Porsche sports car.

Owners of the following Porsche models: 356, 914, 912, 924, 944, 928, 968, 986 Boxster, 911 models 1963 (901) - 2005 (996) are eligible to join the Porsche Classic Register.

Membership is completely complimentary and comes with many benefits, including:

A sleek membership pack including a matt black etched stainless steel membership card and a leaflet describing the main benefits of the Porsche Classic Register
    A pair of complimentary Porsche Classic number plate surrounds (first year only)
    Two issues of Originale Magazine per membership year
    A 15% discount on the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Porsche Classic Genuine Parts purchased for the registered vehicle from the Porsche Centre it is signed up with
    Four complimentary wash and vacuums per membership year for your registered vehicle at the Porsche Centre it is signed up with
    A complimentary 1 litre top bottle of Porsche Classic Motoroil (or equivalent) provided at each service
    Two complimentary nitrogen tyre refills per membership year for your registered vehicle at the Porsche Centre it is signed up with
    But most valuable of all is the peace of mind of knowing that your car is being cared for by Porsche.

To join the Porsche Classic Register, simply bring your beloved classic into our Centre and we will do the rest.

Is that in Ireland ??

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭scannerd

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭911s

scannerd wrote: »
    yep

Seems just first year free, after that you have to have a minimum of one oil change to renew. Just
    another way for dealers to drum up business.Might
    be ok if you usually get car serviced at dealers but
    don’t imagine that many here would. Personally have a severe allergy to main dealers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Sweet - Was off today so took a spin down to the Porsche centre off the M50 and signed up. They sent you out the pack in a couple of weeks also had a nice look around the showroom and got a coffee...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64,703 ✭✭✭✭unkel

No harm to drive up and get the freebies and have a good look at the other Porsches in there :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

FFS 10 years of recently ended Porsche ownership and now they offer this!

I can only imagine turning up four times a year to get a free wash and hoover in my old 924. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭scannerd

Dades wrote: »
    FFS 10 years of recently ended Porsche ownership and now they offer this!

I can only imagine turning up four times a year to get a free wash and hoover in my old 924. :p

that would be class, they would love it

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭nedkelly123

i signed up there on Saturday ..
    think you get 2 free magazines a year too

Advertisement