Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

System Shock 3

Options
  • 19-03-2019 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭

I thought there was a thread for this but I can only find the remasters threads.

New trailer from GDC...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Thats probably why that guy stopped making the SS2 remake.

Looks promising

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

If they **** this up, i will not be happy.

System Shock 2 is one of my favourite games, and Shodan if the best villian in any game imo. Hopefully with the people involved, it will be a good follow up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,803 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm apprehensive considering **** up that was underworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Looks like this is in trouble (VGC).
    The System Shock 3 team is ‘no longer employed’, it’s been claimed

FORMER DEVELOPER CLAIMS PROJECT IS EFFECTIVELY SHELVED, AFTER LEADS CONFIRM THEIR DEPARTURE

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Huh. I didn't even know this was happening in the first place, that it is now apparently no longer happening :D:(

Doesn't sound good all right; and if it has shed that much of its senior staff, re-hiring would doubtless involve a complete overhaul of the premise.

Advertisement