Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2ds xl nowhere to be found??

Options
  • 09-02-2020 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I can't seem to find the 2ds xl anywhere in any Irish shops.Symths have taken them completely off their website which means they've stopped selling them.Argos has them listed on their website but are out of stock everywhere. I contacted Argos and they said the are unsure when it'll be in stock again(before xmas) and now im stating to worry that I can't get my hands on one.(gamestop also has no new ones in stock and their used ones are nearly the same price as new. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

sugarman wrote: »
    They've been discontinued since before Christmas with the Switch Lite as their replacement, you'll be doing well to find a new one in stock anywhere at this stage.

Thx for the reply

still available new on Amazon from just over €100 new

https://www.hagglezon.com/en/s/2ds%20xl

glasso wrote: »
    still available new on Amazon from just over €100 new

https://www.hagglezon.com/en/s/2ds%20xl

Thanks for the reply! Most of those are from other amazon stores(not uk) i dunno how much i trust that and also am vary of ordering online as product could be defected and i read that the charger it comes with is either us/ eu plug.

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply! Most of those are from other amazon stores(not uk) i dunno how much i trust that and also am vary of ordering online as product could be defected and i read that the charger it comes with is either us/ eu plug.

amazon has fantastic customer service (probably far better than most brick and mortar shops) if there is any issue. e.g. get a free postage paid returns etc.

you can get a plug adapter for €1.50 in somewhere like dealz.

amazon has fantastic customer service (probably far better than most brick and mortar shops) if there is any issue. e.g. get a free postage paid returns etc.

you can get a plug adapter for €1.50 in somewhere like dealz.

Thx..might look into that..i have contacted argos again and they say they have definitely not discontinued the product.. hopefully its true

• Advertisement

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Thx..might look into that..i have contacted argos again and they say they have definitely not discontinued the product.. hopefully its true

wouldn't count on it and they most likely won't come near amazon germany's total price incl postage and Irish VAT of 116 euro.

wouldn't count on it and they most likely won't come near amazon germany's total price incl postage and Irish VAT of 116 euro.

Yeah probably will end up doing this

Advertisement