Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Financial Advisor

• 22-08-2019 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi All,

Would anyone recommend (by pm) a financial advisor in the Dublin or Kildare area?
    I have mortgage, pension, savings, kids savings account etc but no experience in investing.
    The only real professional financial advise I have received is on pension performance through a once a year work pension update with MMPI.
    Some info on not putting the child allowance into post office savings a/c has peaked my interest in making more out of savings but don’t know where to start or who to trust...
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭AZTEC818

Reg_hurley wrote: »
    Hi All,

Would anyone recommend (by pm) a financial advisor in the Dublin or Kildare area?
    I have mortgage, pension, savings, kids savings account etc but no experience in investing.
    The only real professional financial advise I have received is on pension performance through a once a year work pension update with MMPI.
    Some info on not putting the child allowance into post office savings a/c has peaked my interest in making more out of savings but don’t know where to start or who to trust...
    Thanks.

Hi. I am also look for reputable financial advisors in Dublin Kildare area, Did you get any advice on PM ? If so can you PM me also ? tks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

www.sfpi.ie will give you good options

Advertisement