Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Private insurance for Airsoft

• 15-01-2020 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, is there any private insurance for Airsoft players in IE?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DINGO NEASG

betamesz wrote: »
    Hi, is there any private insurance for Airsoft players in IE?

I know Country Cover Club in the UK do firearms insurance starting from £33.99/annum and have an EU extension option,might be worth sending an email to ask if you can't find any local provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 betamesz

I know Country Cover Club in the UK do firearms insurance starting from £33.99/annum and have an EU extension option,might be worth sending an email to ask if you can't find any local provider.

Thank you, I will check it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 betamesz

as it took a lot if time and effort to find it, I decided to share. We (as ROI residents) can buy private insurance covering Airsoft. Country Cover Club insurance is valid across the UK and Republic of Ireland without buying any European extension. They just replied. There might be other uk companies covering airsoft in Roi.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭galwayllm

Hi, I know this is not the right thread, and my apologies for derailing.

But I'm looking for any info on airsoft. Like can me and a friend just play on a random Saturday and there will be teams to join etc...(in limerick)
    Also what does a day of airsoft cost, we'd need all the gear.

Many thanks, sorry again for being off topic, it's I didn't know where else to post and this thread seems active. Many other once there has been no activity on them for quite some time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

On-topic: Good news, the way insurance is going for business it might be a requirement for individuals to have their own insurance and sign a waiver at the sites they play at.

Off-topic:
    galwayllm wrote:
    But I'm looking for any info on airsoft. Like can me and a friend just play on a random Saturday and there will be teams to join etc...(in limerick)
    Also what does a day of airsoft cost, we'd need all the gear.

Most sites (places where airsoft is played) have rentals, this will include Gun, Eye protection, maybe some overalls. They'll supply some BBs but you will almost certainly run out. Prices can vary but ~€50 for the day including rental and BB's wouldnt be far wrong. If there is a group going you could buy BBs online in advance so it will prob work out cheaper.

Here's an example near Limerick: https://www.basecampadventurepark.ie/book/airsoft/

• Advertisement
Advertisement