Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzy and Judas Priest

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,631 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Dublin gig rescheduled to 5th November 2020, Judas Priest still on the bill

Zzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

Getting boring at this point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

I'll wait til next summer at least before I buy one, still dying to see priest.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭pawdee

Ozzy will be 72 by the time this gig comes around. I'll be amazed if it goes ahead. Only bought ticket to see Priest anyway. I saw a great gig last Sunday night at KK's Steelmill in Wolverhampton. Never thought I'd see KK Downing and Les Binks play together again. Ripper Owens sounded great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I'll wait til closer and buy a ticket then

I wonder how many people actually kept hold of the original tickets. The gig possibly taking place a little short of 2 years since its original date

• Advertisement

P*** off Ozzy, and retire gracefully

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Are they having a laugh...ffs!:rolleyes:

Ozzys new album out soon and hes looking ok from recent pics

November is still a pretty long time away but all signs are pointing up about the tour finally happening

Still not buying a ticket til a few weeks beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ordinary Man is out February 21st, and the album title track was released yesterday morning.

https://news.sky.com/story/ozzy-osbourne-reveals-he-has-parkinsons-disease-11914209

again this puts doubt on touring. He shoud really just hang up the microphone

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    https://news.sky.com/story/ozzy-osbourne-reveals-he-has-parkinsons-disease-11914209

again this puts doubt on touring. He shoud really just hang up the microphone

Beat me to it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

GMA interview ..

Hope he feels better soon, sure been through the mill the last year or so. The Switzerland thing sounds like it could help, get him away from Sharon for a bit at least.

Obviously hope the gig goes ahead but wouldn't be too confident about it. Seen him twice solo and so luckier than most younger fans here given there's been so many cancelled gigs over the years (quad bike accident etc).

Fingers crossed we see him in November anyway, would be amazing to see him again. Would go to Judas on their own though of course and so hopefully they leave the gig on and just give fans an option of a refund who don't want to go if Ozzy's not on the bill.

Yeah lucky enough to have seen Ozzy when he was with Sabbath here a few years back and would happily accept that if he decides to can the whole tour. Be disappointed of course and too miss Judas Priest too

Just seen on Radio Nova(via Facebook), that he's said he'll do the tour "if he's able".

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭baamus

Well this interview explains it all I wish him fast recovery and hope his fans won't be pushing him to die on stage.

waiting game

US tour kicks 27th May-31st July with only a few days off in between and then hits Europe on the 28th Oct-7th Dec

It was coming

'OZZY’s 2020 North American “NO MORE TOURS 2” has unfortunately been cancelled to allow OSBOURNE to continue to recover from various health issues he has faced over the past year. This decision was made to accommodate fans who’ve been holding tickets for rescheduled shows and have been asked to change plans, some multiple times. Following promotional obligations for his new ORDINARY MAN album (out February 21), OSBOURNE will head to Europe for additional treatments.

“I’m so thankful that everyone has been patient because I’ve had a **** year,” OSBOURNE said. “Unfortunately, I won’t be able to get to Switzerland for treatment until April and the treatment takes six-eight weeks.

“I don’t want to start a tour and then cancel shows at the last minute, as it’s just not fair to the fans. I’d rather they get a refund now and when I do the North American tour down the road, everyone who bought a ticket for these shows will be the first ones in line to purchase tickets at that time.”

Refunds are available at the original point of purchase. All refunds, including fees, will be returned directly to the credit card used. Additionally, ticketholders who purchased “No More Tours 2” tickets will have first access to tickets when the next tour is announced.

Maybe it's time he hangs up the live touring..

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Maybe it's time he hangs up the live touring..

Yeah he owes the fans nothing and deserves his retirement

I can imagine touring Europe at the beginning of winter would not be the most ideal for ozzys health

The chance of the euro tour is slim atm

• Advertisement

I'm guessing Ozzy is after forgetting this tour is scheduled

3Arena show is still scheduled for 5th November 2020,

Lithium93_ wrote: »

He will be lucky to be alive by then but the man is bloody immortal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Lee Kerslake, drummer on first 2 Ozzy albums has died of cancer today.

Roanmore wrote: »
    Lee Kerslake, drummer on first 2 Ozzy albums has died of cancer today.

Didn't someone else from his band die earlier in the year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Didn't someone else from his band die earlier in the year?

Think it may have been announced that he had cancer at that time.
    Bob Daisley and Ozzy are the 2 members alive from the first 2 albums.

https://planetradio.co.uk/planet-rock/news/rock-news/ozzy-osbourne-uk-tour-2022/

So the 3Arena show might take place in 2022, 3 years after its original date :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Rescheduled to March 1st 2022 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I'll go but not a hope I'll buy a ticket in advance, if it goes ahead (which I'd bet my house that it won't) then I'll just rock up on the night, be plenty of tickets around

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Sure if Ozzy doesnt turn up here is a decent back up option :pac::pac:

Advertisement