Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season Ticket 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Same as the pair of ye. No sign yet. Though we're in Croker next week so it'll be fine.

For those not in Croker, print out your account screen showing the card number and they will be able to record your attendance.

Card no. Not your Account no,

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭agfasfos

gigantic09 wrote: »
    Is anyone still waiting on delivery of season tickets?. Left it late to renew this year but would have thought they'd all have arrived at this stage.
    When did you order it ?. I only put my order in today.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭gigantic09

agfasfos wrote: »
    When did you order it ?. I only put my order in today.

29th December I think. I thought the closing date for renewals was 31st December, although that prob only affected Dublin, Mayo and maybe one or 2 more counties.

gigantic09 wrote: »
    29th December I think. I thought the closing date for renewals was 31st December, although that prob only affected Dublin, Mayo and maybe one or 2 more counties.
    The payment went through okay so fingers crossed ?.

Same as the pair of ye. No sign yet. Though we're in Croker next week so it'll be fine.

For those not in Croker, print out your account screen showing the card number and they will be able to record your attendance.

Card no. Not your Account no,

Thanks for that info, is it the Debit Card number ?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

The payment went through okay so fingers crossed ?.

you should be ok , i ordered one last week for a mate of mine , normally i only order mine this time of year a few weeks before the start of the league , i think they send them out in bulk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

Lol. Why would you show a random steward your debit card number. Give him your pin while you're at it sure :pac:

He means your season ticket card number. Not your season ticket account number.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I renewed 2 a day or 2 after they launched and received them after a couple of weeks.

Then purchased a new one in December. I haven't received the actual card yet but it's active and on my account.
    They did say that STs purchased after the 1st of December would be delivered before the first round of league games.

Go to seasonticket.gaa.ie

Click here:
    500519.jpg

Then here:
    500521.jpg

Then print out this page where you have the barcode (season ticket) number:

500520.jpg

That'll sort ya.

dobman88 wrote: »
    Lol. Why would you show a random steward your debit card number. Give him your pin while you're at it sure :pac:

He means your season ticket card number. Not your season ticket account number.

:D:P.Point taken,I'll make sure I don't send it to an account in Nigeria by Bank transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Eoin3

If I have two season tickets, me and another person, and they can't attend can I carry their ticket with me and mark us both as being in attendance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Eoin3 wrote: »
    If I have two season tickets, me and another person, and they can't attend can I carry their ticket with me and mark us both as being in attendance?

They are not supposed to but they do yeah. Done it once or twice for a mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Eoin3

They are not supposed to but they do yeah. Done it once or twice for a mate.
    Thanks. Wasn't sure what the policy was on it, won't force it if they aren't supposed to.
    Don't know if I could just walk in with one and then exit the stadium and enter with the other...? Not a major thing anyways, was just curious.

Just go up with your ticket and when he/she scans ask will they scan the other one. Will do it no probs.

Just go up with your ticket and when he/she scans ask will they scan the other one. Will do it no probs.

And if they don't walk out and back in.

Or give it to someone outside to get scanned for ya at last that way it gets used.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭Trampas

Ive done the in and out and in again.

Got them to scan two tickets.

Last year in Portlaoise I had 2 pair tickets and gave them 2 people looking for tickets for free. Someone was selling tickets and I just said come with me and got them in. Offered me money but wouldn’t take it. I probably should have got €2 off them for a cup of coffee in the end as I was cold

• Registered Users Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭Trampas

I renewed on 11th of December and waiting on card

Trampas wrote: »
    Ive done the in and out and in again.

Got them to scan two tickets.

Last year in Portlaoise I had 2 pair tickets and gave them 2 people looking for tickets for free. Someone was selling tickets and I just said come with me and got them in. Offered me money but wouldn’t take it. I probably should have got €2 off them for a cup of coffee in the end as I was cold

Yeah, I've had trouble in Croker getting the second card scanned.

I always try to hand it to someone though if I can.

---

Email there saying this weekends tickets will be emailed tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Anyone from Dublin or Kerry want tickets for this Sat in Croker?

I've 3 here that I'll order if someone wants them

• Advertisement

mayo.mick wrote: »

I’d love 1 please for a mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

I'd love one too please mate if you don't mind :)

I’d love 1 please for a mate.

the 3 go together, if you want them PM your email \nd I'll send on when I get them.

Tickets are now gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

Trampas wrote: »
    I renewed on 11th of December and waiting on card
    Today's email states that tickets purchased prior to January 19 have been posted.
    I would think tomorrow or Thursday that they would arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,684 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Yeah, I've had trouble in Croker getting the second card scanned.

I always try to hand it to someone though if I can.

---

Email there saying this weekends tickets will be emailed tomorrow.

They seem to have made a mess of the new ST portal. No seating groups available, no bring a friend option. Emailing tickets instead of just going in and downloading them like we used do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Whats going on with season ticket, still not received my card. Not much good for this weekend now in Donegal. The portal seems to be acting erratically as well

Whats going on with season ticket, still not received my card. Not much good for this weekend now in Donegal. The portal seems to be acting erratically as well

Did you not get the emailfrom them today?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

Need a favour from someone please. Can someone not from Kerry or Dublin opt in for tickets on Saturday. I was hoping to avail of the bring a friend option but doesn't look like itll be available before the weekend. Hoping to bring my friends foreign girlfriend to her first GAA match. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

i wouldnt panic , they sent out the next bulk of tickets yesterday you will have it by the end of the week , if you dont have it by friday ,print off a copy of the e-mail confirming the purchases of the ticket and it will cover you until the card arrives

they normally send out the tickets in bulk , before Christmas or in mid to late January in time for the first round games

Advertisement