Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WifeWatch

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭oxocube

anewme wrote: »
    That's my point exactly. MK are a high fashion brand for all their products, watches, bags, etc.

Not sure if they are still as popular as they were though, these fast moving brands fall from grace quick enough.

Yep. Bought her a Fitbit this Christmas :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,215 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Thirdfox wrote: »
    ...whereas her Cartier (Ballon Bleu)...
    Funny, when I read the thread title first I was going to suggest that. Beautiful watch.
    anewme wrote: »
    That's my point exactly. MK are a high fashion brand for all their products, watches, bags, etc.

Not sure if they are still as popular as they were though, these fast moving brands fall from grace quick enough.

Judging from rep sites, MK are still very popular. Not sure about watches, but bags and shíte other ladies stuff like that, MK are big.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Cienciano wrote: »
    Funny, when I read the thread title first I was going to suggest that. Beautiful watch.

Why would you suggest a watch selling at multiple times my budget though.

Because I just read the thread title at first before I clicked into the thread. That's why I didn't suggest it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,434 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Birneybau wrote: »
    Thank God they have moved on from Michael Kors.

I only changed the battery on my wife's MK yesterday!
    Would that I had found this corner of boards before it was bought ;)

• Advertisement

Cienciano wrote: »
    Because I just read the thread title at first before I clicked into the thread. That's why I didn't suggest it :pac:

Well thank Gawd she didn't see it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,380 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

mine wanted something easy to read and not very fashiony..

She has an interest in watches and when we were in Switzerland, she loved the clocks at the train stations, so I bought her a Mondaine

She loves it

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭RMDrive

mine wanted something easy to read and not very fashiony..

She has an interest in watches and when we were in Switzerland, she loved the clocks at the train stations, so I bought her a Mondaine

She loves it

Great choice. Love Mondaine.

Well, after all that I ended up buying her a Rado. She absolutely loves it, and the world is good again. Better still, it was listed at €860 but with duty off and staff discount it came in at €620, so well within budget. Thanks all for taking the time to consider my quest.

IMG-20200118-125735.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

A quality, elegant watch.

• Advertisement

Great choice

Advertisement