Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season Ticket 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

dobman88 wrote: »
    Tickets are there in my account also.

Maybe it was just taking time. Will check again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

They change €3 to post out ours so I’d be asking for that.

They returned it, in fairness.

Maybe it was just taking time. Will check again later.

Still nothing appearing in Match Tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Still nothing appearing in Match Tickets

No tickets for me either, saying they are still updating the site.....

Annnnd, just as I was replying here, the tickets appeared in my account to order!

• Advertisement

Checked there and they're there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 SummerTime14

Hi All, did anyone that opted in for the Club Finals this weekend get their tickets emailed to them yet? Just wondering what Section they will be for...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Hi All, did anyone that opted in for the Club Finals this weekend get their tickets emailed to them yet? Just wondering what Section they will be for...

Nothing for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭SeeMoreBut

The group section not available yet. Here's hoping it'll be there by next weekend

Still nowt for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

They're only being distributed today and tomorrow. Should be in by tomorrow evening or Wednesday.

Also, for anyone that's unaware. When I checked last week, "yes" was the default option. I just checked again this evening and no was the selection and I had to click it back to yes. Might be worth checking out so you're sure of a ticket

Landed there.

In Section 310

Landed there.

In Section 310

310 for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

SeeMoreBut wrote: »
    The group section not available yet. Here's hoping it'll be there by next weekend

We have checked this with Technical Support and I regret to advise that the Seating Group function will not yet be live in time for Kerry v Dublin.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Le meas,
    Conor

GAA TICKET OFFICE

I got this off them today so it isn't looking good. A joke if you ask me?

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

I know a few people who didn't renew their Mayo season tickets for various reasons but where these tickets ever put back on general sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

ureds wrote: »
    I know a few people who didn't renew their Mayo season tickets for various reasons but where these tickets ever put back on general sale?

Don't they have a waiting list for those seeking to purchase a season ticket?

Surely there's no other explanation as to why tickets didn't go on general sale if all our renewals were taken up again.

Nope. And I've told people that, once they're gone.....

seligehgit wrote: »
    Don't they have a waiting list for those seeking to purchase a season ticket?

Surely there's no other explanation as to why tickets didn't go on general sale if all our renewals were taken up again.

They apparently have a waiting list. But how would we ever know that they did become available.

That's absolute madness.

Even when I moved to Canada in 2014 I kept mine. And if I was to ever leave the country permanently I would still be keeping it.

They apparently have a waiting list. But how would we ever know that they did become available.

That's absolute madness.

Even when I moved to Canada in 2014 I kept mine. And if I was to ever leave the country permanently I would still be keeping it.

My presumption would be they'd simply offer the purchase of a season tickets to those on the waiting list on the basis of longevity on same.Nobody would know any better.

Agreed.My season ticket would need to be wrenched from my hand in a state of rigor mortis.:D

Would be quite the feat!

That's absolute madness.

One year, everyone on the Mayo waiting list were mailed a link to log in the next morning for a few that were available. I know of one person that got one (extra for family member). Also one that I'd sent the link to got one, thaey were;nt even on the waiting list!

• Advertisement

One year, everyone on the Mayo waiting list were mailed a link to log in the next morning for a few that were available. I know of one person that got one (extra for family member). Also one that I'd sent the link to got one, thaey were;nt even on the waiting list!

That makes sense.

Hope you were rewarded appropriately!

I got the email on Tuesday with the instructions for saving my preference for the club all Ireland on Sunday. I said tickets would be emailed later that day. No sign of anything yet.

kaizersoze wrote: »
    I got the email on Tuesday with the instructions for saving my preference for the club all Ireland on Sunday. I said tickets would be emailed later that day. No sign of anything yet.

Check your spam.

I got mine sent on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

Got that same email. Got the tickets yesterday in my spam

Check your spam.

I got mine sent on Tuesday.

Thanks. Checked that alright. No sign.
    I've sent them an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glack

They apparently have a waiting list. But how would we ever know that they did become available

I’m on the waiting list and have heard nothing. I am still on the list as I did check with them. When I emailed the reply said I was on the list but they did not know when or if they would go on resale. That was 2 weeks ago. I get the impression that the new website is causing lots or teething issues (can’t make seating groups yet for example) so maybe that’s the hold up.

Thanks. Checked that alright. No sign.
    I've sent them an email.

You can have mine if you'd like. I can't make it now.

You can have mine if you'd like. I can't make it now.

Good man. Thanks for the offer but they arrived today.....into the spam folder:D

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭gigantic09

Is anyone still waiting on delivery of season tickets?. Left it late to renew this year but would have thought they'd all have arrived at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mayopanda84

gigantic09 wrote: »
    Is anyone still waiting on delivery of season tickets?. Left it late to renew this year but would have thought they'd all have arrived at this stage.

I'm In the same boat renewed late and haven't received season ticket yet

Advertisement