Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spiral out - keep going

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Treviso

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Super running T. It's great to see you kicking on since DCM.

I'm not sure what your thinking is now for Dungarvan, but sub 70 is definitely selling yourself short.

Thanks A. Not sure on Dungarvan yet but do agree that sub 70 might be a softish target. I'll see how the next month's training goes and then set a target.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dealerz2.0

A great race T, well done

Road to Dungarvan Week 7

Took a rest on the Monday after the race on Sunday. Calves were still tight from it.

Tuesday 31st - 7m easy @9.08avg
    Easy miles around the UCC sports ground. As 7m easy goes, it went fairly quick and the legs felt fine for it. Running on grass was a welcome relief. After a night out with the OH on New years eve, I took another rest day on New years day - was fairly hungover from the night before :(

Thursday 2nd - 9m 5m@7.32, 2m@7.26

After a morning ice skating session (in which I didn't fall once :D) with the family, I headed off on this session. A small quickening of pace, which I'll explain later, lead me to fear this one a bit. It was fairly windy too so that played into my mind as well. First 3 miles were with the wind which made them quite easy to be honest - 7.24, 7.30, 7.25
    Next 2 and half into the wind which made them tougher but was able to keep pace ok, half mile back with the wind - 7.25, 7.21, 7.23
    Last mile with the wind and couldn't make it slower, even though the legs began to feel it - 7.14
    Happy with the session, although was faster than it should've been. Wind was a factor for it.

Friday 3rd - 5m easy @9.08avg
    Felt a little strain near my groin before this run but nothing major. Did 5m on grass and didn't really feel any issues. Once the body cooled down, the groin issue was still there. I've decided to rest up tomorrow instead of the proposed hill sprints.

So from the initial talk of Dungarvan earlier this week, I have been persuaded by the OH to run with her at a 6.40min/mile pace for it. Would be aiming for around the 67min mark I reckon. In order to prepare me for this, I'm going to increase my paces by 6-10 seconds per mile. Should be able given the recent improvements. I think it's a good race strategy, won't need to worry about paces during the race, just need to run them :eek:

So for that reason, I decided not to run the XC 5k on Sunday. Instead I'm going to do the 15m long run as I feel it will benefit my training for Dungarvan a lot more.

Sunday 5th - 14.5m, 13.5m@7.52

This run kinda matched my longest MP run for the DCM in August. Felt ok after the rest day on Saturday, no sign of the groin issue from Friday but couldn't be certain until I started running. Was a small bit windy as well today.

After a mile warmup, I started at the 7.52 pace. It's amazing how comfortable that pace felt today compared to DCM training. Weather was very mild so took off my base layer when I passed the car at mile 4. Also, dropped my headphones back to the car - I'm finding that I prefer to run without music for any non easy run these days.

First half of the run seemed to be against the wind. Miles were
    7.56, 7.48, 7.53, 7.46, 7.51, 7.58, 7.49
    Reached the furthest turning point and headed back to the car with wind at my back. Miles were
    7.48, 7.52, 7.46, 7.42
    Was feeling good at this point but turned out last 2 and a half miles were going to be directly into the wind in an exposed area. Had to increase effort here which in turn caused the paces to increase, makes no sense really! Miles were
    7.44, 7.35, 7.47 (1/2 mile)

Was happy to get through the run without any injury issues and being able to hit the paces.

Weekly mileage - 35.5m
    Year to date - 28.5m :eek:

Next week's plan looks good with plenty of easy runs, one manageable tempo and a slower long run. Increase of mileage though, going up to 50 miles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

Just curious T....what's the thinking of 13.5 miles at MP. In light of an upcoming 10 miler particularly.

• Advertisement

skyblue46 wrote: »
    Just curious T....what's the thinking of 13.5 miles at MP. In light of an upcoming 10 miler particularly.

I suppose it's not really MP anymore S, was just doing a bit of a comparison in paces from DCM training. The plan I'm following is not specifically aimed at the Dungarvan 10, but more of a gradually buildup to the Cork half marathon.

Endurance for me is where I need to do the most improvement. My shorter distance PBs don't correlate to the longer distance ones. If I can improve endurance, the longer distance times will reduce, as will the shorter ones - I have the speed but not the engine yet!!

I've been finding the various types of runs on the plan really enjoyable and can already feel the benefits. So to answer the original question, I'm assuming that running 13.5m at a quick enough pace will improve my overall endurance. To put things in perspective, I'm going to try to run Dungarvan at a quicker pace (6.40) than my 5k time from May :eek:

Road to Dungarvan Week 8

Mileage this week will be around the 50 mark so a nice jump. Luckily the week seems ok in terms of intensity

Monday 6th - 8m easy, 9.36avg

Made a mistake of running this on grass. After a day of rain previously, I decided to run on a tarmac route. A morning of bright sunshine made me change my mind and go to my normal UCC Sportsground. The route was quite muddy, which normally is fine, but this was stuck in the mud type of stuff. Was quite the effort doing this run, total opposite of easy. But as they say, that'll stand to me......on a side note, learnt that it's best not to have indian food the night before a run ;)

Tuesday 7th - 10m easy, 9.14avg

As you can imagine, this run felt so such easier than the previous day. Went out to the Ballincollig regional park for a change of scenery. A nice near 5 mile loop made this run go by quickly, with just the 2 loops needed. Legs did feel tired at the end but had a rest day on the Wednesday

Thursday 9th - 9.5m 7.5m@7.30

Felt great going into this, nice and rested. Did my normal Blackrock loop but the first time doing it for a session like this. Would normally keep these type of runs to the flat route by Passage. The Blackrock route has a few more hills in it (not much mind) so I thought it would provide a bit more of a challenge. Fast miles were - 7.23, 7.35, 7.29, 7.31, 7.31, 7.24, 7.21
    Felt I could've carried on for another few miles at that pace and show no ill effects at all this evening. I definitely think I benefit a lot more from these types of runs to the interval or on/off type - it puts my endurance to the test and improves it (might be wrong with that though)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Laineyfrecks

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ;)

Friday 10th - 7.5m easy, 9.20avg

Legs felt fine after Thursday's session but still ran this on grass just in case. Conditions weren't as bad as Monday; muddy but runnable. Added half a mile onto this to make it a 50 mile week for me (OCD levels are high!!)

Sunday 12th - 15m 10m@8.09, 5m@7.59

Thankfully didn't have to run on Saturday, weather was atrocious. As luck turns out, Sunday morning was ideal weather for a run. Had to run this earlier than normal (for me anyway), due to birthday parties for kids today. Felt very groggy at the start and took a while for the legs to settle into the pace.

Once I settled in, the miles went by ok and was able to hits the paces. 10m came in at 8.07, 8.05, 8.11, 8.10, 8.05, 8.08, 8.07, 8.07, 8.00, 8.03
    Not too worried about going a small bit faster than expected as I need to increase training pace soon. Last 5 miles were an effort, not sure if it was the increased mileage this week or me underestimated this run. They came in under the time though - 7.56, 7.46, 7.57, 7.54, 7.50

Lots of runners out this morning which created a great atmosphere around the place. Or maybe it's always like this early in the morning and I just miss it when I go out afterwards :p

Weekly mileage - 50 miles
    Year to date - 78.6 miles

Happy with how the week went but already dreading next week. Mileage is similar but 2 sessions instead of 1, plus 6 days running for the first time. It also sees the return of my most hated session to date (4x1m@6.49, with 400m recovery @8min pace), hopefully I can do it this time around.

Road to Dungarvan Week 9

Quite a daunting week with 6 days running on the plan for the first time and also, 6 days consecutive days running if you include last Sundays. Miserable weather forecasted for the week too

Monday 13th - 6m easy, 9.27avg

Ran this in the midst of storm Brendan, no other time to do it really. Decided to run it in the local park where the lack of trees made it the safest place to run. Wasn't too bad except for a long straight stretch where I was fighting into the wind struggling to breath. At least it made the run exciting. Running in these conditions has finally made me come to terms of being addicted to running - I couldn't not run today

Left the park to find a tree after falling into the road covering 2 of the 3 lanes. At least it didnt fall into the park and on top of me!

Tuesday 14th - 8m 3x2m@6.59 w 400m/3min recovery

Another run, another soaking - Was lashing for the whole thing. Forgot to select the interval session on my watch so did a 1m warmup and then started the interval workout. Wind did play a factor in it but not as bad as yesterdays. 1st and last reps were with the wind, middle one against.

1st - 6.52 6.50 - jogged recovery
    2nd - 6.54 6.51 - walked recovery here due to the extra effort against the wind
    3rd - 6.53 6.53 - jogged recovery

Felt a bit meh about the session afterwards for some reason. It's only when I checked Strava afterwards that I realised how good it was. Even with the 2 recoveries (one walking), it was my 2nd fastest ever 10k (44.53), 1st being Charleville HM. Made me feel a lot better about it.

Wednesday 15th - 7m easy, 8.40avg

You might see the average pace there and think it was too fast for easy but it really did feel easy at that pace that day. It was a great run going around the Blackrock loop. Maybe it's because I do most of my long runs around that route that the quicker pace felt easy.

Thursday 16th - 5m easy, 9.13avg

Did the 5m loop out in Ballincollig regional park. Not as easy feeling as the day before but still felt good.

Challenging session tomorrow before I finally get a rest day

• Advertisement

Well done on jumping to the six days, you won't regret it;)

As a fellow addict, I'm here if you ever need to talk :D

Still unsure about the 6 days even though I feel ok this week. I like my rest days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Treviso wrote: »
    Still unsure about the 6 days even though I feel ok this week. I like my rest days :)

I've been running mainly 6 day weeks with the last few months, although I'll throw in the odd 5 day week too. The 6th day has always been a very short run though - usually 2-3 miles recovery up until now. It's worked for me so far, and if I feel like increasing it to 5-6 miles at some stage it won't be such a big leap.

Friday 17th - 8m 4x1m@6.49 w 800m/8min recovery

Really struggled to do a similar session a few weeks ago, so was worried about it. It was 4 reps this time instead of 5 but the paces were quicker. This time round though, I was able to hit the paces and more importantly, keep the recovery pace to 8 min/mile. The last time I had to slow the recovery to 8.30 as I felt I wasn't recovering enough. This time I felt I was recovering at 8min pace.

1st rep - 6.48 (7.58 recovery pace)
    2nd - 6.47 (7.58 rec)
    3rd - 6.43 (7.50 rec)
    4th - 6.41 (7.54 rec)

Was delighted to nail this session, and while it was tough I felt good towards the end. 2nd best 10k ran during the session (44.29)

Sunday 19th - 16m 13.5m@8min 2m@7.49 - 7.58avg

Lovely morning to run even though the path were a small bit icy. The biggest obstacles were the amount of people out - spent a lot of the time slaloming between the different groups.

I did notice around the 6 mile mark that the legs were feeling a bit tired, probably after the Friday session. Was able to keep the miles under 8min and up the pace for the last two. The legs had that familiar lead like feeling afterwards, that I remembered from the long runs for DCM.
    I kept thinking that the pace for this run was very similar to my actual DCM pace, so that gave me encouragement of the improvement I've been making since then.

Weekly mileage - 51 miles
    Year to date - 130 miles

Good tough week done, happy to come out of it unscathed. Think the plan eases out a bit for the next 2 weeks in preparation for Dungarvan.

Road to Dungarvan Week 10

With the recent freezing temps, I've been able to go back to running my easy runs on grass this week. Although running around the UCC sportsground is quite monotonous, it definitely a lot easier on my legs/knees/feet.

Monday 20th - 5m easy, 9.22avg

Freezing conditions allowed me to run on grass without the spikes. Ground was quite bumpy so had to be careful of my footing to avoid any twisted ankles. Air was freezing which resulted in my legs and hair being covered in ice at the end.

Tuesday 21st - 6m easy, 9.22avg

Quite a boring run this one, again on grass but with the spikes. Legs were kinda tired for it

Wednesday 22nd - 10m tempo 6m@7.39 2m@7.29

The good thing about running on grass, it makes going back on the roads a lot easier. In saying that, during the warmup mile at 8.45 pace I felt sluggish and wondered how i was going to do this session.

First mile again felt fairly tough but settled into it after a while. Miles were slightly faster than the target but thats ok. Miles were

7.40, 7.31, 7.35, 7.33, 7.24, 7.35, 7.22, 7.19

Overall not a fierce session but the legs got a good workout.

Thursday 23rd - 8m easy, 8.58avg

8 miles easy, how was I going to get through this! I'm finding the long easy runs quite boring at this stage. Still wanting to get the benefits of the grass running though, so went for the 3rd run of the week to the sportsgrounds.

I was 4 miles into the run, losing the will to live when was luckily joined by another runner for the rest of it. Was able to chat away for the rest of the run. Pace went up but time flew! I've always run alone, never questioned the need for company until now. Kinda heightened my need to join a club, one of many reasons.

Warning no exciting race report, just a boring two days of running

Great to see some fantastic running from boardsies today in Raheny, felt really jealous seeing all those times come in today

Friday 24th - 7m, 6m@8.40, 1m@6.59

Ran this around my normal Blackrock loop and it felt great. 8.40 is considered an easy pace these days but it depends on the day. Today it felt real easy and I was enjoying the jog around. Bumped into my sister running with her friend towards the end, so ran with them for 2 miles. They were complaining about me running too fast for them (9.30) so I slowed to 10.31 for the 6th mile. Left them for the last mile and sped back to the car in 6.49

Sunday 26th - 11.5m, 10m@8.09 1.5m@7.45, 8.01avg

Ended the week with a shorter long run than normal, with paces a tad slower than previous weeks too. The 8.09 pace felt great and quite easy, while the legs felt good too. Miles were quite consistent as well
    8.09, 8.05, 8.06, 8.12, 8.06, 8.09, 8.08, 7.56, 8.00, 8.01

No problem with the increase in pace, maybe too much as it averaged 7.35 for the last 1.5m. Felt really good after it though

Weekly mileage - 47.5
    Year to date - 177.5

With Dungarvan next Sunday, next week sees a lot of easy runs with 1 speed session (albeit a bit easier than normal). The plan at this moment is to run with the OH with a pace of 6.45 at the start. See how I feel around the 6 mile mark and go from there.

Last week to Dungarvan

Some bad and some better news this week. Bad news was 3 enforced days of rest due to an injury, good news is I think I've recovered enough to run Dungarvan at goal pace

Monday 27th - 6m easy, 9.08avg

Ran this one on grass. Ground was sticky but nothing unusual until it started to rain. It wasn't absorbing the rain so ended up with a lot of surface water to deal it. Even with the spikes, I was slipping around for the last couple of miles. I think this is where I got the injury. Felt ok after the run though

It was later that night in bed, I felt a slight strain in my groin and it only got worse when I woke up on Tuesday morning. It got to a stage on Tuesday evening that I thought Dungarvan was off the cards. Wednesday and things looked a bit better, although still feeling a twinge at some points. Thursday and it seemed ok, but was still cautious when I walked. Things were looking up

Friday 31st - 4m easy, 8.53avg

This was a tester run to see how everything was. Planned to run 4 miles at 9 min pace to see how it would hold up. Everything went well, no pain at all except when I looked backwards. So note to self not to do that during the race.

Will do 2 miles tomorrow and add some strides in at the end, to give the legs one final test.

I have been so focussed on the injury that I haven't thought about the race till now. Things could all fall apart in the first few miles anyway but I'm hoping everything will hold up. Weather is looking really windy for Dungarvan on Sunday at this moment, so times will be affected I say. Goal pace is 6.40-6.45min/mile average. If I didn't have the week I just had, I would've been nervous about achieving his pace. Now, I'm just happy to race and whatever happens happens, but I will give it my all

Sorry to hear about your injury T, you did right resting & i have no doubt you will do your best given the week you have just had ;)

Very best of luck to you:D

Sorry to hear about your injury T, you did right resting & i have no doubt you will do your best given the week you have just had ;)

Very best of luck to you:D

Thanks E, will hope to keep the great racing performances of the 2019 Novices going!

Thanks E, will hope to keep the great racing performances of the 2019 Novices going!

I have absolutely no doubt T ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

All the best tomorrow T.

Give it socks but obviously not at the expense of aggravating your niggle.
    You will easily go sub 70 and quite a bit below it if you are feeling 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Best of luck tomorrow T! (injury permitting of course)

Hopefully the wind won't be too bad - seems it will mainly impact as a headwind from miles 3-5.

All the best tomorrow T.

Give it socks but obviously not at the expense of aggravating your niggle.
    You will easily go sub 70 and quite a bit below it if you are feeling 100%.

Thanks J. I'm fairly confident of the sub 70 once i don't get injured - who knows the rest this week might be the perfect taper for the race!!
    Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Best of luck tomorrow T! (injury permitting of course)

Hopefully the wind won't be too bad - seems it will mainly impact as a headwind from miles 3-5.

Thanks A. Looks like the wind will be coming from a SW direction so miles 2, 4 and 5 will be the toughest. I hope to find a gang of giants to shelter in for those miles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Lambay island

Thanks J. I'm fairly confident of the sub 70 once i don't get injured - who knows the rest this week might be the perfect taper for the race!!

Thanks A. Looks like the wind will be coming from a SW direction so miles 2, 4 and 5 will be the toughest. I hope to find a gang of giants to shelter in for those miles :)

Best of luck. Remember these niggles are just weakness leaving the body. Thats what my old football coach used to say anyway, although i was sceptical :)

Best of luck. Remember these niggles are just weakness leaving the body. Thats what my old football coach used to say anyway, although i was sceptical :)

Cheers D, I would be like superman if that were true :P

Dungarvan 10 race (finally!!)

So after the run on Friday, I went out for a 2 mile shake of the legs and some strides. After getting through this without any issue, I was confident that everything was ok injury wise.

Left Cork in plenty of time with the OH and picked up a friend on the way. Arrived in Dungarvan in plenty of time, picked up my number and went off on the warm up. Wind was blowing really hard so it was a concern for the race. Changed into the Legalflys and headed up to the start line.

Plan for the race was to run with the OH at a pace of about 6.40-6.45, try to shelter as much as we could for the first 5 miles and go from there.

Mile 1
    Good start to the race but looked like we started a bit far back when the 70 pacer balloon suddenly popped up in front of us. Lot of jostling about around the first few bends and I did make a mistake of going onto a footpath. Nearly slipped and came a cropper, which would've been my own fault - schoolboy error. Back round to the start line and off out of town we went 6.37

Miles 2,3,4
    Trying to settle into the pace at this stage is really hard; must admit I did find the going tough early in the race. Myself and the OH were passing a good amount of people though, while trying to shelter behind as many people as possible. End of mile 2 saw us take a sharp right off the main road and onto country roads.

OH then had a problem with the pinning of her gel so I ended up carrying that in my hand till mile 5 (my pocket was full). Went up the first hill ok and a nice downhill section past the first water station at mile 3. I was still struggling with the fast pace so poured most of the bottle over my legs, back of neck and back. Mile 4 was the slowest but it was a hard mile, with the wind hitting us at an angle that was really hard to hide from.6.41,6.25, 6.48

Mile 5
    Still battling hard into the wind. We're in a nice group of runners here running at roughly the same pace so it was easier to tuck in here. Headed up to the 2nd water station so time to take a gel. Hand the OH the sweat covered Maurten that I had been carrying all along (if I was a a proper gentleman, I should've taken that one myself :D) and took out the nice fresh one from my pocket.

I normally don't need water taking Maurten gels so it was probably a mistake taking a bottle of water whilst trying to eat the gel. Not sure if it's just me or not, but they take a while to eat - more of a jelly than a gel.6.42

Mile 6
    The water station broke up the group that had formed and myself and the OH drove on, sensing that turn back was only small bit up the road. Got to the turn and it was a great relief to not have to face that wind. But wait, what was this blowing in my face - more bloody wind! Sticky mile this one as we knew there was a nice downhill section up ahead but could ages to get to it. I did feel at this time though, that I was feeling marginally somewhat fairly ok, better than earlier anyway.6.39

Mile 7
    Strange miles these. Some points I felt really strong, well able to push on and then seconds later I would feel my legs were getting heavier and heavier. We forgot about a tough drag up to the downhill section and we struggled here tbh. At this stage I thought my goose was cooked - legs were super heavy. Downhill section finally arrived and I kinda attacked it just to make some time up. My OH thinks I'm making an early attack and wishes me well, but I shake my finger to say that wasn't happening. With the next turn there was finally a feeling of wind at our backs.6.38

Mile 8
    Longest mile ever on a really straight road. I was feeling a bit narky, conditions of the roads were annoying me - typical irish boreens where the middle of the road slopes out either side. My right foot was giving out to me. My really expensive shoes shouldn't be dealing with these types of conditions. Yes I was probably delirious! Finally the next turn was in sight, where we would rejoin the main road and face some hills.6.35

Mile 9
    Nice steep slope to join the main road, followed by a short downhill. I remember seeing some annoying politician's face on a billboard at that time which added to the pain at that stage. I thought there was meant to be a steeper hill here but didn't feel like that. Looked at my watch and there was a mile and a half left. Pace had slipped a bit so I felt I could push on/suffer for the remainder. I left my OH at this stage and again, she gave me some words of encouragement to go for it. Maybe I upped the pace a bit too much but was catching and passing loads of people. The end of the mile got us to the last hill of the race, which we first passed around mile 2 6.38

Mile 10
    The hill was in two stages, middle was flat, and I did feel a bit gassed at the top of it but only half a mile left. There was a nice downhill section which I was able to attack again and get my breath back. Felt I was being tracked by two guys I had just passed so had to keep the pace up. End of the downhill and not much left. Was still pushing the pace, crowds were cheering us on here so couldn't be seen to slow down. Around the last bend and went as fast as I could.6.08

Chip time - 66.02
    Thought I had done enough to go under 66 but no harm done seeing as goal time was around 67ish.

Lies, damned lies and statistics
    Just to make myself feel better. Dungarvan was my first proper race ever last year. It's over a 10min PB from that race and a 8min PB for 10 miles, from Mallow last year. Even my time without performance enhancing gadgets shows improvement - Predicted time sans next% - 69.20 :D:D 5min PB

On other matters, I've signed up with a coach and will start a new plan this week. From glancing at it tonight, it's look tough but let's see how it goes. Feet up tonight with first beers since new years eve and Superbowl on the tv

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Congrats T, super running and great race report to boot.
    The old saying goes that you reap what you sow and your time is perfect reward to the training you have been churning out.
    Phenomenal jump in PB in 12 months. Just the start of an epic 2020!
    Looking forward to hearing how you get on with the coach.

Super race T & a great read! Well done on the PB, delighted for you :D

I'm sure you are usually the perfect gent ;) Tell F congrats on completing it too:)

Best of luck with the coach!

Congrats T, super running and great race report to boot.
    The old saying goes that you reap what you sow and your time is perfect reward to the training you have been churning out.
    Phenomenal jump in PB in 12 months. Just the start of an epic 2020!
    Looking forward to hearing how you get on with the coach.

Thanks J, I did have your performances of 2019 to aspire to. Sometimes I look at miles starting in 6.xx and think I couldn't run them for that long. Guess I need to get over that complex, it's just numbers
    Super race T & a great read! Well done on the PB, delighted for you :D

I'm sure you are usually the perfect gent ;) Tell F congrats on completing it too:)

Best of luck with the coach!

Thanks E, F did amazing too - finished really high up in the female category and won a prize in her age category too. Such a better runner than I'll ever be. I forgot to say how impressed she was with your run in Raheny, lots of potential there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Lambay island

Thats one well executed race in what sounds like tough windy conditions. Congrats and now with a coach on board too, should i start linking sub 3 threads to you now? :)

Advertisement