Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 22 Transfer Thread

• 01-01-2020 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36,009 ✭✭✭✭

If that Kane hammy is a bad one, Son could be an option to come back in straight away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Not sure Ill do anything

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I'm getting Danny Ings and watch as he goes to sh1te or gets injured. He's always done it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Going to get Ings. Being Ingsless is killing me. Hopefully I don't break him

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Holgate in for Kiko likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Was gonna bring in Son for Alli but Spurs are awful, really, really awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

Alli and Aurier out for a hit

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Maybe Heaton to Fabianski, if Heaton is out. Otherwise, a cheaper mid in for Alli or Maddison, in preparation for the double.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,724 ✭✭✭893bet

Alli, Pope out.

Not sure on in. Maybe fab and ricky

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

Got Aurier in 2GWs ago for Dunk.... Worst move of the season for me, going to rectify and get rid of Aurier, just to decide whether it's dunk or AN other

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'm getting Danny Ings and watch as he goes to sh1te or gets injured. He's always done it to me.

Please dont get him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Have Kane so might do Kane to Ings and Zaha to Son

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Would love to ship these 3 out - Gazzinga, Kelly, Rico, but more than likely someone other issue will come along and they will survive another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,626 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Pope to Foster

I will likely take a - 4 as well with Mahrez possibly moving on as a City double up hasn't been too profitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

What are peoples thoughts on Gomez as a third liverpool option? Assuming you already have one of Salah/Mane and one of TAA/Robertson

COH wrote: »
    What are peoples thoughts on Gomez as a third liverpool option? Assuming you already have one of Salah/Mane and one of TAA/Robertson

Did Aurier to Gomez. Picked him ahead of Soy which I have ve already regretted

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

got rid of aurier for gomez last night, alli next and then pope to go

kinda eager to have a punt on sarr or just go with martial

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Was hoping to bank after WCing but I'll have to get rid of Kane now, injured or not. If Auba and Arsenal show they have their arses in gear I might go with him as he is a bit of a differential and fixtures are decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Probably Arnold for Willems.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

What happened Heaton? Was looking at getting rid of Pope but may have to change Heaton instead now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Maddison for Alli

• Advertisement

What happened Heaton? Was looking at getting rid of Pope but may have to change Heaton instead now

Rumors of cruciate
    Wait for confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Alli and Rashford to Salah and Ings.

Was tempted to get Sidibe for a hit but seems quite expensive for 5.3

• Registered Users Posts: 22,362 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I might move Aguero on this week as can't be sure he'll start against Villa. Will be downgrading in preparation for getting a double gwk Pool asset. Ings is the obvious choice but I quite fancy a punt on Deulofeu. Sarr would be my first choice Watford pick but I can't justify selling any of my mids for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Possibly AMN for Lundstrum, think he's starts ahead of Bellerin for a while. Fixtures good and can see him getting decent returns. 4.6m.

MaxPower89 wrote: »
    Possibly AMN for Lundstrum, think he's starts ahead of Bellerin for a while. Fixtures good and can see him getting decent returns. 4.6m.

Just no

• Registered Users Posts: 8,724 ✭✭✭893bet

Need surgery.

Pope
    Rico
    Shelvy
    Alli
    James

All need to go. Tempted to take the -12

893bet wrote: »
    Need surgery.