Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clay Pigeon Shooting Cork

• 30-12-2019 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Does anybody know of anywhere open to the licensed public that does clay shooting in Cork?

I drove past a clay Pigeon shoot in the farm on the side of the South Link but have no idea if that's a frequent thing or even what they're called!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭ace86

CorkCBR6 wrote: »
    Does anybody know of anywhere open to the licensed public that does clay shooting in Cork?

I drove past a clay Pigeon shoot in the farm on the side of the South Link but have no idea if that's a frequent thing or even what they're called!

To the best of my knowledge there is no open clay pigeon shooting ground to the public in cork, there is sporting events from time to time in conjunction with the cork federation of gun clubs. There is a sporting club called pinewood clay target
    Club you will find them on Facebook if ur interested in joining one. The nearest ground open to public for clay shooting is lazy dog in limerick and knocknagoshel in Kerry I’m not sure where in cork u are but there could be one in Waterford depending on where ur living.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 iscoed

ace86 wrote: »
    To the best of my knowledge there is no open clay pigeon shooting ground to the public in cork, there is sporting events from time to time in conjunction with the cork federation of gun clubs. There is a sporting club called pinewood clay target
    Club you will find them on Facebook if ur interested in joining one. The nearest ground open to public for clay shooting is lazy dog in limerick and knocknagoshel in Kerry I’m not sure where in cork u are but there could be one in Waterford depending on where ur living.

River Valley Clay Shooting in Watergrasshill and open to the public, check out Facebook...

Advertisement