Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone interested?

• 30-12-2019 3:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭

January to end Group
    I was in this last year and didn't see one for this year so said I throw out a few feelers to see who would be interested.

I wouldn't mind doing some cash but if no wants that we can do a free onc aswell.
    Keeps people interested if they had a bad start.
    If you want to give it a spin just drop a message here and state if you want a free group or a cash group .
    Time is an issue and probably left it to late but let's see what happens.

We are playing straight up points from January 1st to the end of the season and what ever chips left you have you can use .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

I'm in if it happens

In if there’s an entry fee.

Happy to go €20

• Registered Users Posts: 21,092 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Happy with €20

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

A few more would be nice, if we get one more we can drive on and be 80 for the winner plus their 20 back 100 total.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Yep I’m in for €20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Interested as well for 20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

Hackers wrote: »
    Interested as well for 20

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

In for €20

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Rodgeb

Me too, need some way to try and salvage this disaster of a season...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Me too for 20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Count me in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

In for €20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

H2H league or straight forward points ?

If there's still space, I'm interested.
    Don't mind throwing €20 away (safe to say I'm not going to be competing at the end of the season... Having a disastrous season)

H2H league or straight forward points ?

If there's still space, I'm interested.
    Don't mind throwing €20 away (safe to say I'm not going to be competing at the end of the season... Having a disastrous season)

I always prefer straight up points, just have to decide what chips if any we can use.
    Im in the same boat as your self cant get going but suppose there is along way to go yet.

Ive just about contacted everyone, if you can check your inbox and get back to me also.

Its a straight up points league and you can use what ever chips you have left .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,092 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

just have to decide what chips if any we can use.

Not exactly sure what that means? But if we're not allowed to use a chip then I'll be out.

If people have used a TC or FH already then they can decide to enter or not regardless... pretty sure that was the way it was last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

I’m interested. How do we pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

PARlance wrote: »
    Not exactly sure what that means? But if we're not allowed to use a chip then I'll be out.

If people have used a TC or FH already then they can decide to enter or not regardless... pretty sure that was the way it was last year.
    +1 on this. And I say that as someone who's already burned my TC chip! A straight up points contest from now to the end of the season suits me fine

manual_man wrote: »
    +1 on this. And I say that as someone who's already burned my TC chip! A straight up points contest from now to the end of the season suits me fine

It suits me down to the ground .If you enter you use what chips your team has.
    It makes things alot easier!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭fennor72

I would be interested for 20 euros if there is any spaces left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

I am in also

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Sure count me in.

6 paid so far
    the whole year inn
    PARlance
    AdpRo
    manual_man
    Irishphotodesk
    all about the mane

Waiting on the others, everyone should have the payment details. Ill update once more payments are made. Ill put cut off for payments at 8PM on the 31st and cap entrants at 25 even tho I dont think we will get close to that .
    I think thats fair and we can agree on a payout structure after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,562 ✭✭✭shmeee

Count me in, PM me payment details.

Thanks.

Happy to go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

In for €20

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

#metoo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭893bet

Is it your existing team? So what ever chips still in play plus team value increases?

Or a new pick team?

893bet wrote: »
    Is it your existing team? So what ever chips still in play plus team value increases?

Or a new pick team?

I'm using my existing team. What ever your team value is and what ever chips you have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭893bet

I'm using my existing team. What ever your team value is and what ever chips you have.

Count me in. PM the payment details.

Advertisement