Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The top hurlers still alive who have not played at inter county level since 2010

Options
  • 21-12-2019 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭

D.J.Carey
    Eddie Keher
    Theo English
    Donie Nealon
    Babs Keating

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

Henry Shefflin
    Tj Reid
    JJ Delaney
    Tommy Walsh

Bit pointless this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Xenophile

The thread was intended to acknowledge players still alive but had not played during this decade.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭puzl

Eddie keher
    Ciaran Carey
    Ken McGrath
    Nicky English
    Babs
    Brian Corcoran
    John fenton
    DJ
    The rock

Christ you could go on all day and still leave out some legends

Jimmy Barry Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭1373

Tipps Eoin kelly without doubt the most beautiful skillful finisher I’ve seen . He could do it with nobody to support him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Grueller

Sylvie Linnane

• Registered Users Posts: 21 golf nut

Tom Walsh Thomastown

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭supernova5

Jimmy Barry Murphy

I'm not from Cork but JBM is probably my favourite hurler of all time, actually he is my favourite GAA player as he was also a superb footballer

Tomas Mulcahy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,014 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Tony Doran
    Martin Quigley
    Liam Dunne
    Martin Storey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭willietherock

PJ Peacock

Joe Deane

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Davys Fits

Xenophile wrote: »
    Joe Deane

Great to hear Joe is still alive
    Ridiculous topic
    Maybe the greats who should still be alive would be more apt
    John Horgan rip

Ray Cummins

Davys Fits wrote: »
    Maybe the greats who should still be alive would be more apt

Would you consider your first New Thread with the above, it would be interesting to see how it would go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭willietherock

Olcan McFetridge

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

1373 wrote: »
    Tipps Eoin kelly without doubt the most beautiful skillful finisher I’ve seen . He could do it with nobody to support him
    Greatest hurler Tipp ever produced in my opinion.

Was a pity he didn't play on better Tipp sides during his peak.

1373 wrote: »

Eoin Kelly played inter county hurling during this decade.

Advertisement