Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hufi beer available anywhere south Dublin/ north Wicklow??

Options
  • 24-12-2019 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭

A gluten intolerant mate who doesn't do www is looking to get some hufi in but not having any luck finding any in store- anyone on here that could point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Give SuperValu in Blackrock a call. I believe I've seen it there, but can't be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Baseball72

if you contact Comans Wholesale they will give you a list of locations where it is listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Eurospar and dunnes carry it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I'm aware that these stores stock it but apparently it's being rebranded/ repackaged meaning no new stocks at the mo so hoping to find somewhere with some on the shelves

I know my centra in Drimnagh has a heap. I know that's a bit far but if he's desperate its an option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

I know my centra in Drimnagh has a heap. I know that's a bit far but if he's desperate its an option

Much appreciated, ta

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Always loads of it in SuperValu Sundrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Centra genrally stock it to. An alternative in bottles but a bit dearer is Peroni gf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Molloys Off Licences carry it, as does my local Spar.
    Should be easy enough to find in Dublin anyway, and I've seen it in Supervalus and Maces etc outside of Dublin.

Advertisement