Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BT rugby highlights - which country?

• 08-12-2019 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭

Keep getting "Video cannot play in your country" errors on the BT Sports rugby highlights as I jet my way around the world.

Which country should I fly my private plane to so I can view the Heineken Cup Highlights?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭MaybeMaybe

long_b wrote: »
    Keep getting "Video cannot play in your country" errors on the BT Sports rugby highlights as I jet my way around the world.

Which country should I fly my private plane to so I can view the Heineken Cup Highlights?

Fly to the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

MaybeMaybe wrote: »
    Fly to the UK

Thanks for that.
    Not working for me, tried two different... planes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Does BT not have Toulouse v Montpelier match at 3.15 today? Can't seem to see option for it

• Subscribers Posts: 40,944 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Eod100 wrote: »
    Does BT not have Toulouse v Montpelier match at 3.15 today? Can't seem to see option for it

BT sport extra 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭171170

sydthebeat wrote: »
    BT sport extra 2

Thanks; but where can I find that on my Sky Box?

• Advertisement

sydthebeat wrote: »
    BT sport extra 2

Guess that's not on standard BT package?

Eod100 wrote: »
    Guess that's not on standard BT package?

"To access BT Sport Extra, viewers simply press the red button on their remote on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform, or switch to BT Sport Extra on channel 527 on BT TV. BT Sport Extra is included automatically within viewers’ existing BT Sport pack and will also be available on Virgin Media in the coming weeks."

From: https://www.btplc.com/BTToday/NewsList/BTSportlaunchesredbuttonservice/index.htm hopefully this applies to Ireland.

171170 wrote: »
    "To access BT Sport Extra, viewers simply press the red button on their remote on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform, or switch to BT Sport Extra on channel 527 on BT TV. BT Sport Extra is included automatically within viewers’ existing BT Sport pack and will also be available on Virgin Media in the coming weeks."

From: https://www.btplc.com/BTToday/NewsList/BTSportlaunchesredbuttonservice/index.htm hopefully this applies to Ireland.

Red dot has appeared on my screen and when red button pushed, BT Sports Extra appears as an option.

171170 wrote: »

Nice one. Was trying to take it but didn't seem to be there in advance

Advertisement