Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Ticket 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Hi all, looking to buy a Season Ticket for the first time, I saw the mention of a new website here and logged in. Didn't purchase as wasn't sure if I could use that site yet - does anyone know when new purchases will officially open? Thanks.

Now sure if new season tickets are available for purchase as yet as opposed to renewals but I don't believe the allocation for same is fully subscribed in Kerry.

So if you log in there's an option to purchase a new season ticket in peil or iomaint and you can proceed from there.

As I said I base my statement on proviso that they've opened new season tickets for purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Hi all, looking to buy a Season Ticket for the first time, I saw the mention of a new website here and logged in. Didn't purchase as wasn't sure if I could use that site yet - does anyone know when new purchases will officially open? Thanks.

Renewals only until Dec 1st.
    After that each county's unsold allowance will go on general sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Renewals only until Dec 1st.
    After that each county's unsold allowance will go on general sale.

Holder can renew until 31/12/19

Holder can renew until 31/12/19

Yes but I meant new purchases are not allowed until after Dec 1st

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Thanks everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,327 ✭✭✭Trampas

A few teething problems with site as I can’t renew my tickets yet but they’re on the case. Said nothing to worry about but like everything I hope it’s fixed sooner rather than later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Just renewed, seeing the fixtures released made me get the finger out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Trampas wrote: »
    A few teething problems with site as I can’t renew my tickets yet but they’re on the case. Said nothing to worry about but like everything I hope it’s fixed sooner rather than later

Renewed last night with no issue but I didn't receive a confirmation email?

seligehgit wrote: »
    Renewed last night with no issue but I didn't receive a confirmation email?

Renewed my 2 just there.

Roll on January ( which is very nearly next month )

Received mine today.

• Advertisement

Can someone post a link to the manage season ticket page please.

Try and get by the option to buy a new ticket I’m stuck on

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Can someone post a link to the manage season ticket page please.

Try and get by the option to buy a new ticket I’m stuck on

You have to log in first.

You have to log in first.

After you log in I just get promoted to buy and can’t renew my ticket. So trying to see if I can override it by going to manage my season ticket on menu as I can’t select it as menu only displays quickly and vanishing again.

So want to see if I can get to the option by going directly to it

Sorry. I get you now.

Yeah, as an FYI I logged in earlier and no issue renewing my 2.

Hold on a sec.

---

https://seasonticket.gaa.ie/dashboard

https://seasonticket.gaa.ie/manage-season-tickets

https://seasonticket.gaa.ie/renew-ticket

Sorry. I get you now.

Yeah, as an FYI I logged in earlier and no issue renewing my 2.

Hold on a sec.

---

https://seasonticket.gaa.ie/dashboard

https://seasonticket.gaa.ie/manage-season-tickets

https://seasonticket.gaa.ie/renew-ticket

Thanks. Didn’t get me around my issue. Basically they’ve changed my email address and can’t renew.

Thanks. Didn’t get me around my issue. Basically they’ve changed my email address and can’t renew.

How do you mean?

How do you mean?

No longer access to the email address I sent up originally

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭blowitupref

Is it value for money for supporters of counties that aren't expected to reach the All-Ireland final?

Is it value for money for supporters of counties that aren't expected to reach the All-Ireland final?

Depends on your attendance as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Not really I think.

• Advertisement

Not sure what difference it makes for value for money if your team makes the final or not.
    It’s value for money if you attend all your counties matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭kala85

If you go to a lot a club matches and like going to league games then I think it is.

Club plus is 200e and it has all league games normally 10 to 15e each plus club all Ireland plus every club match in your county

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Mine arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭finbarrk

It's no good if you support a bit of both codes, which I do. I'm not renewing my Clare Hurling one next year, because I'll be going to some Football games also. There should be one available to suit both Football and Hurling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

Renewed and purchased mine

finbarrk wrote: »
    It's no good if you support a bit of both codes, which I do. I'm not renewing my Clare Hurling one next year, because I'll be going to some Football games also. There should be one available to suit both Football and Hurling.

Agree with you there. There’s some league matches on the same day and different venue impossible to go to both, there’s also doubles headers ( for dubs sometimes) again only need one.
    Buy for football and go to hurling when I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Some good news at least with the season ticket. Couple of my mates had lost some of theirs earlier this year, cancelled due to payment problems (in both cases it was a problem on the banks side). 9 tickets in total cancelled. Devestating for them as they'd had them since 2009. Low and behold, when they went to renew their own season tickets, the cancelled tickets were there again for renewal, thankfully!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,454 ✭✭✭dobman88

What's the difference between renewing and buying a ticket for the first time? Why would they be devastated they couldn't renew when they can just buy some

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

dobman88 wrote: »
    What's the difference between renewing and buying a ticket for the first time? Why would they be devastated they couldn't renew when they can just buy some

Mayo and Dublin are renewals only, so wouldn't be able to buy new (assuming they are Mayo tickets).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,454 ✭✭✭dobman88

Mayo and Dublin are renewals only, so wouldn't be able to buy new (assuming they are Mayo tickets).

Ah sound. Didnt think of the fact they sell out their allocation. Ty

Advertisement