Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Heavy duty rugged Mod recommendation

Options
  • 06-12-2019 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

anyone recommend me a Mod that will stand up to usage in extreme environments?

need something that will take at least 2-3 18650 batteries in and around the 50 quid mark

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

GeekVape Aegis Legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭squawker

jonski wrote: »
    GeekVape Aegis Legend

Yeah, I was looking at that but the huge screen is putting me off, seems like a battery drain for no reason

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

The first Aegis has been dropped,drowned & run over by a car & it takes 1 x 26650.
    I have 3 of them,I'm sure they are still out there for sale...

1 x 26650.

thanks but I have 6x 18650 already, really want a mod that supports these batteries

looks like it going to be the Aegis Legend with the huge ridiculous screen as there seems to be nothing else out there

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

squawker wrote: »
    thanks but I have 6x 18650 already, really want a mod that supports these batteries

looks like it going to be the Aegis Legend with the huge ridiculous screen as there seems to be nothing else out there

Are you sure you're not mixing up the aegis x and aegis legend?
    Aegis x has a massive screen compared to the legend.

• Advertisement

Tickityboo wrote: »
    Are you sure you're not mixing up the aegis x and aegis legend?

ffs I was looking at the X version all along, just found a few reviews on the legend with the ordinary OSD

that looks exactly what I am looking for

One last thing, anyone know where is the best place to buy this device?

Saw it for €60 on a Irish site "vape.ie"

ffs I was looking at the X version all along, just found a few reviews on the legend with the ordinary OSD

that looks exactly what I am looking for

One last thing, anyone know where is the best place to buy this device?

Saw it for €60 on a Irish site "vape.ie"

You can get it on cigabuy for about €48 delivered from Europe.

attachmentScreenshot_20191208-121630_Chrome.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I had forgotten about the X so when you were saying the screen was too big I was looking at my Aegis Solo which has a single battery and the same size screen and I was thinking you were going to find it hard to get a dual battery with a smaller screen than that .

Result!!

bought it from Cigabuy and using a coupon code (YY88) for 15% off, brought it down to €39.73

so including postage got it for €44.63

Thanks lads for the help

• Advertisement
Advertisement