Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW16 Captain

• 06-12-2019 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Dont think it'll be as lopsided as midweek!

Edit: should be Son(BUR)

GW16 Captain 137 votes

Tammy (eve)
    52% 72 votes
    Mane (bou)
    1% 2 votes
    Kane (BUR)
    6% 9 votes
    Son(BOU)
    2% 3 votes
    KDB (MNU)
    6% 9 votes
    Sterling (MNU
    0% 1 vote
    Vardy (vil)
    0% 1 vote
    Salah (bou)
    22% 31 votes
    PEA (whu)
    5% 8 votes
    Other
    0% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Alli

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Also on Alli for me

• His final game before I sell him.

Captain Lacazette.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,238 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Some atrocious abbreviation usage in the poll!

Went with Son (Burnley!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

callaway92 wrote: »
    Some atrocious abbreviation usage in the poll!

Went with Son (Burnley!)

Boards doesn't allow poll edits from what I can find. Sorry you were so put out :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Manè. In good form obviously and Cook and Smith are out injured for Bournemouth. Alli vice captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Tomw86

manual_man wrote: »
    Manè. In good form obviously and Cook and Smith are out injured for Bournemouth. Alli vice captain.

Interesting regarding the Bournemouth defence. wasn't aware of that.

Have gone Vardy, confidence player and Villa normally concede a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,195 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Between Vardy and Mane for now. And maybe Alli (if I get him in)

Boards doesn't allow poll edits from what I can find. Sorry you were so put out :rolleyes:

No need to get so upset over it

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Will Mane definitely start?

I would think with Salzburg midweek and having played the last few games he may be rested with Salah and Firmino to come in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Would love to put it on Mane but risk of rotation is leaning me towards Alli or Kdb.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Kane for the differential

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Tomw86 wrote: »

I would think with Salzburg midweek and having played the last few games he may be rested with Salah and Firmino to come in.

This is why I can’t captain him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭shmeee

Tomw86 wrote: »

He's a rotation risk for sure.

Especially after seeing Salah and Firmino not start midweek.

And huge game CL coming up.

I'm not going to chance putting the band on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭dockysher

Salah, comes in fresh nd scored in last 4 games v bourbemouth including hattrick rnd tis tim last year

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Have switched from Alli to Vardy. Jamie is Mr Dependable, while having Son also is probably enough Spurs exposure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

kane

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

kane

I have him and I'm selling him! No doubt he'll troll me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Pulisic (c) Son ( v )

Everton are vulnerable and Pulisics recent threat is enough for me to take a chance this weekend with rotation and away fixtures for many of the top brass. Alli playing more central and drawing players makes him a viable candidate but I have Son and Burnley are poor right now. But then so are Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Firmino

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Mane

• Registered Users Posts: 9,341 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Remember when Kane at home to Burnley sould have people thinking about TC

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Remember when Kane at home to Burnley sould have people thinking about TC

I do
    And it went Terribly too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 32,598 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Taxuser1 wrote: »
    Pulisic (c) Son ( v )

Everton are vulnerable and Pulisics recent threat is enough for me to take a chance this weekend with rotation and away fixtures for many of the top brass. Alli playing more central and drawing players makes him a viable candidate but I have Son and Burnley are poor right now. But then so are Spurs.
    There is some amount of risk that Everton players who had ceased performing under Silva, suddenly find a new lease of life under Ferguson tomorrow.

Granted, I wouldn't like to be the lad who puts in a halfarsed performance and then has to face Big Dunc in the dressing room.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Looked at the fixtures, looked at the bookies odds ... Then realised i have son captained....figured I might let it stay there. (Spurs are the odds on fav to win their game this week)

Obviously there is likely to be a vardy party, but he is in my team....just not captained.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Looked at the fixtures, looked at the bookies odds ... Then realised i have son captained....figured I might let it stay there. (Spurs are the odds on fav to win their game this week)

Obviously there is likely to be a vardy party, but he is in my team....just not captained.

City are actually the most favoured by the bookies.

I’ve switched to Mane, the mans on fire and this is game Salah for his hat trick last year

Green&Red wrote: »
    City are actually the most favoured by the bookies.

I’ve switched to Mane, the mans on fire and this is game Salah for his hat trick last year

I want to captain him
    But will he start.....

• His final game before I sell him.

Captain Lacazette.

Really wavering on this now.

The Hammers have conceded to all sorts at home this season and they don’t come much better than Aubameyang and Lacazette.

But it’s really hard to know how this will play out. They got it together to beat Chelsea and Arsenal looked dire against Brighton.

I’m now thinking Alli but I actually thought Vardy was at home. I think Vardy looks lethal when playing away from home to a team that will try and score. Gives him the space he needs.

So now I think it’s between Alli and Vardy.

I usually set my captain straight after the previous GW and I think this would be the first time this season if I change it.

• Advertisement

Really wavering on this now.

The Hammers have conceded to all sorts at home this season and they don’t come much better than Aubameyang and Lacazette.

But it’s really hard to know how this will play out. They got it together to beat Chelsea and Arsenal looked dire against Brighton.

I’m now thinking Alli but I actually thought Vardy was at home. I think Vardy looks lethal when playing away from home to a team that will try and score. Gives him the space he needs.

So now I think it’s between Alli and Vardy.

I usually set my captain straight after the previous GW and I think this would be the first time this season if I change it.

I genuinely think Laca mightn’t start. Auba HAS to start up front on Mon and I can’t see Laca being started on the wing, so I think this time he’ll be benched.

Advertisement