Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dent repair

• 06-12-2019 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend a garage that does dent repairs? Dent in car door needs to be fixed. Tia :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SBPhoto

Dent Doctor, Cork
    Contact Barry:087 6824609

E-mail:dentdr1@gmail.com

Or

Dave O Donoghue: 087 6469999

raver3000@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Gerry Kennedy did a ding for me years ago - it was absolutely perfect, I wondered if they stuck a new panel on! :D

http://www.gerrykennedy.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

SBPhoto wrote: »
    Dent Doctor, Cork
    Contact Barry:087 6824609

E-mail:dentdr1@gmail.com

Or

Dave O Donoghue: 087 6469999

raver3000@gmail.com

Thanks, I'm in Waterford.

Gerry Kennedy did a ding for me years ago - it was absolutely perfect, I wondered if they stuck a new panel on! :D

http://www.gerrykennedy.ie/

Thank you :) Don't suppose you remember how much it cost and how long your car was in for?

TBH no point in mentioning a price as no two dents are the same, I think it was an in/out in one day job. Best thing to do is go and drive round and see them rather than bother calling, you'll know where you stand pretty quickly :)

• Advertisement

TBH no point in mentioning a price as no two dents are the same, I think it was an in/out in one day job. Best thing to do is go and drive round and see them rather than bother calling, you'll know where you stand pretty quickly :)

True, hopefully I'll get a few more recommendations so I can compare :)

It was about 12 years ago as well, on an "executive barge" so probably not much help in any event!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

poppies2 wrote: »
    True, hopefully I'll get a few more recommendations so I can compare :)

Gary Coker in the estate behind the Opel garage not far from where the house of horrors was.

Highly recommended by us. Excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Gary Coker in the estate behind the Opel garage not far from where the house of horrors was.

Highly recommended by us. Excellent.

Don't like to be critical of a local business but I could not echo this recommendation.

Have used Gerry Kennedy and found them to be good and reasonably priced.

Used RSI out in Slieverue exclusively (including a full respray) prior to this but sadly they have closed down. I know someone on here had huge issues with them though as their vehicle was stolen whilst on their premises (I don't know how that played out in the end)

Advertisement