Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Options
  • 26-11-2019 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Does anyone have any experience, personal or otherwise, of Mr Paul McKenna Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital, Waterford?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭barraseaclaid

That's a bit of an open ended question, in what capacity are you curious are you going for surgery?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Marn02

Need a total hip replacement. Considering this surgeon but can't find any feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭azimuth17

Orthopaedic unit at UHW (some surgeons do their elective work at Kilcreene in Kilkenny) is one of the busiest such units, if not the busiest in the country. All the surgeons do a lot of work. It has a good reputation and all the surgeons and staff are very experienced and well respected as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Marn02 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any experience, personal or otherwise, of Mr Paul McKenna Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital, Waterford?

Paul McKenna I heard he's a magician when it comes to hips.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

Mr patrick Carton out in Whitfield is brilliant for hips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭hardybuck

I heard that a lot of sportsmen were travelling long distances to have hip and groin surgeries conducted by Carton.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Forever21 wrote: »
    Mr patrick Carton out in Whitfield is brilliant for hips.

I know 2 people who severely disagree

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

Roanmore why’s that if you don’t mind me asking. Everyone we went to wanted to replace my daughters hip but he did repair work on it .

Advertisement