Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gerry Cinnamon,Cork/Dublin June 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

I'd say they'll go quickly alright. I'm hoping for Cork myself, if I have no luck getting them I'll try for one of the UK dates or Belfast and make a weekend of it. I don't fancy trying to get in and out of malahide on a Sunday night

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

It will be Cork or nothing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

Is it going to be hard to get tickets for Gerry Cinnamon in Cork?
    I sent emails to get a pre sale code but can't figure it out.
    Also are the days of queing up outside ticketmaster gone?

I was thinking of going to a ticketmaster outlet for 9am and trying on the phone at the same time. I had an email for the artist presale this morning but didn't figure out how to use it until it was too late, I feel like a right eejit.

I registered for the MCD presale, I think I did anyway. I looked back through old emails and for the hella mega tour I only got the email at 8am when the presale went on sale at 9. I think it was the same for P!nk

I'd say it'll sell out but then there's a lot of other gigs on sale so who knows. Everyone I know is getting tickets for cork or already has, cork on a Friday night is much handier than malahide on a Sunday night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Anyone got an mcd presale code they're not using ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

I signed up for presale but I have received nothing...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

nevermind, found it in me spam, tickets got for cork :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

mine was also in spam, so much for algorithms! I thought of it at about 5 to 9 so I'm going to Cork :D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭dk1982

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

davywalsh7 wrote: »

Legend, so, so, so much better than getting gouged @viagogo :D Christmas for herself sorted.

Lucky I came on here tonight. Mine was in the junk folder also. Got 2 for Cork.

what's the venue like in cork? usually if I'm booking an outdoor gig I buy golden circle if I can because I'm 5'0" and it's the only way to get a decent view. There was no option for gold circle for this and I wouldn't be one to queue for hours for a wristband. will there even be a gold circle or will it just be all pitch?

I booked the kingsley hotel not realising how far away it is but I have free cancellation until a few days before so I needn't worry about it yet.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

julyjane wrote: »
    what's the venue like in cork? usually if I'm booking an outdoor gig I buy golden circle if I can because I'm 5'0" and it's the only way to get a decent view. There was no option for gold circle for this and I wouldn't be one to queue for hours for a wristband. will there even be a gold circle or will it just be all pitch?

I booked the kingsley hotel not realising how far away it is but I have free cancellation until a few days before so I needn't worry about it yet.

rugby park with metal flooring over the pitch your not allowed to sit on - 25 minute walk from town

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭mikekerry

looks like this is a sellout no luck getting tickets this morning ( for cork)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭hooch-85

Yeah all three shows looking a sell out already

a lot went on presale

mikekerry wrote: »
    looks like this is a sellout no luck getting tickets this morning ( for cork)

I'm sure there will be a few for sale on Done Deal over the next 5 or 6 months. You will get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭skaface

Will they release more tickets for the Cork gig nearer the time I wonder..
    They often release extra tickets nearer the time ( Here's hoping)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭hooch-85

There was limited tickets online earlier this week, not sure if they are still there or not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Paulyb188

Hi, I have 4 hard copy tickets for the cork gig on the 19th of June looking to swap for the Dublin gig

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭PoorFarmer

skaface wrote: »
    Will they release more tickets for the Cork gig nearer the time I wonder..
    They often release extra tickets nearer the time ( Here's hoping)

Some tickets available on Ticketmaster at the moment for Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 37,760 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

He even has a tribute act now

'Garry Cinnamon'

https://m.facebook.com/GerryCinnamonTribute/

Suppose these gigs have to be in doubt.

don think there is any chance these can go ahead as anyone whoever experienced Malahide + Cork before

Postponed again. As expected. No new dates yet.

is malahide fit to hold such a concert in the new post covid world ?

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭skaface

Any idea if he'll do a second gig in killarney
    when these gigs aare rescheduled?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

His second album was dig****e glad I got refunded last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,760 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

US2 wrote: »
    His second album was dig****e glad I got refunded last year.

Feel he could be a flash in the pan

Advertisement