Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mac Demarco - Nov 25/26

Options
  • 20-11-2019 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

anyone going?

i'm heading to the 2nd night (on my own)
    none of my mates get him :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Anyone know the stage times?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭purple hands

Doors 7pm
    Los Bitchos 8pm
    Mac 9pm

according to Leagues O'Toole on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

He's a nutter, great gig

Absolutely no chance it was sold out, just trying to milk a second night out of us?

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

maximoose wrote: »
    He's a nutter, great gig

Absolutely no chance it was sold out, just trying to milk a second night out of us?
    I'd say weather and Monday night are 2 factors there.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

I was in the seating area and there was a lot of empty seats but that could have been people buying seating but going into the standing area but that seems unlikely.
    The gig itself was great fun when he jumped in the balcony it was right beside me. Security weren't too happy. Felt like there was full value for 30 quid. This was the best I have seen him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah even allowing for the weather, there was so much space at the back of standing and empty seats all over.

Was amazed the security lad let him jump back into the crowd from the balcony!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭fourmations

good stuff, looking forward to tonight
    such a lovable cheeky chappy!
    love andy as well!
    "a little guitar solo from Andrew Charles White"!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭purple hands

They were in great form last night, as were the crowd (occasional loud chatter aside). Haven't been to a gig like that for a while and still singing the tequila song.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭fourmations

good craic last night, mac and crowd on form as per usual

interestingly, they started playing mcgregor footage on the screens
    assuming the crowd would get a buzz off it,
    within 10 seconds the entire venue was booing,
    they band were all laughing and looking at each other like wtf?

Advertisement