Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston to Stillorgan

• 23-11-2019 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

I have to get the luas from heuston to stillorgan today . I know the route it's red line heuston to Abbey change there and walk to either Marlborough or trinity stops and get the green line to Stillorgan. My questions are

1. What ticket do I buy from the station at heuston I need a one way journey only to cover the trip ?

2. I know where trinity is but is the luas stop directly outside that . How to i get to that stop or Marlborough from Abbey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

At abbey you'll almost be able to see the Marlborough stop. Go right as you get off and then look left at the junction. Trinity is a bit of a walk.
    Depending on where you are going in Stillorgan, be prepared for a walk.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

You buy a ticket to Stillorgan - or more accurately, the zone Stillorgan is in on the map on the ticket machine.

Once you get off at Abbey Street, you will see the other Luas line. The Marlborough stop is just around the corner. Don't walk to Trinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭AngryLips

If you're aiming for Stillorgan village then you're better off catching the 145 bus from outside Heuston station which brings you all the way there. Stillorgan luas stop brings you to the arse-end of Stillorgan, unless you're aiming for Sandyford industrial estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭jr86

Yeah the Luas is a bit of a trek from Stillorgan village itself.

There's also the option of the 145 bus from Heuston which drops off just outside Stillorgan village. Goes very regularly too

Edit - beaten to it!!!

By the way if getting bus the stop is called Stillorgan Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Thanks Folks

• Advertisement
Advertisement