Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pubs for Saturday 3pm soccer games?

• 19-11-2019 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if there are any pubs that show a choice of different matches at 3pm on Saturdays. Looking to watch the Palace / Liverpool game this Saturday but it's not the listed game on premier sports. Most previous threads I've found are years old at this stage so no longer valid.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Hi

Just wondering if there are any pubs that show a choice of different matches at 3pm on Saturdays. Looking to watch the Palace / Liverpool game this Saturday but it's not the listed game on premier sports. Most previous threads I've found are years old at this stage so no longer valid.

Go to one of the many sports bars

Go to one of the many sports bars

Most places won’t be showing games which aren’t available by official means. Op I can’t help as I have access to all games myself so dont need to find bars who do show these games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Cheapest thing to do is find a stream online and watch at home

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭corkrunner71

Most places won’t be showing games which aren’t available by official means. Op I can’t help as I have access to all games myself so dont need to find bars who do show these games.

Thanks. Have the same myself but away for the weekend and was hoping there was a bar up there doing similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭topcat77

You could try the supporters club.

Liverpool " Heart in Hand " Supporters Club Galway

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Organization/Liverpool-Heart-in-Hand-Supporters-Club-Galway-285600201540845/

Doesn't look like much activity on their page to be honest, but could be worth a quick message.

• Advertisement

Thanks. Have the same myself but away for the weekend and was hoping there was a bar up there doing similar.

I had a quick look into it, Kennedy’s in Eyre square appear to show non-televised games.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭corkrunner71

I had a quick look into it, Kennedy’s in Eyre square appear to show non-televised games.

That's great. Thanks a million for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,039 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Since when are they doing this? Handy!

I have asked other, smaller, pubs before do they show them and no dice.

FitzShane wrote: »
    Since when are they doing this? Handy!

I have asked other, smaller, pubs before do they show them and no dice.

I’m not sure, it was suggested to me that they might and a quick look on their website appears to indicate they do but it’s not fully clear either.

Advertisement