Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guilt BBC1

Options
  • 15-11-2019 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭

caught up on this the last few nights. its about 2 brothers who knock down and kill a man and they are trying to cover it up. its excellent with so many twists and turns, acting is top notch.!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭qwerty13

I’m really enjoying it. Mark Bonnar is excellent in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Must check it out, cheers guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

cozar wrote: »
    caught up on this the last few nights. its about 2 brothers who knock down and kill a man and they are trying to cover it up. its excellent with so many twists and turns, acting is top notch.!
    Yep, it's a good one (so far!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,654 ✭✭✭brian_t

I've enjoyed it too.
    Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Yep, it's a good one (so far!)

It was made for BBC Scotland, hence they showed it first on Thursday evenings. You could have watched the last episode last Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

brian_t wrote: »
    I've enjoyed it too.

It was made for BBC Scotland, hence they showed it first on Thursday evenings. You could have watched the last episode last Thursday.

I noticed it on iPlayer by accident.

Was good - Mark Bonnar is very good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Been watching this on BBC Scotland saw it in the EPG by chance and saw Mark Bonners name so that was good enough for me. Enjoyable fare, which wrapped things up in a pleasing way. Bill Paterson is the man though - never a bad turn be it as an actor or as a voice over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭pavb2

I enjoyed this but with many dramas like this I found the journey better than the end but I suppose it's being left open for another series. One thing though
    what happened to the girl in the loan shop?
    . Agreed Bonner as are all the characters are very good 'New Kenny' grew into the series. I had to check at the beginning I thought it was Robert Carlyle playing Max with the mannerisms of Simon Pegg.

Starts on RTE One on Wednesday at 10.35pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭cozar

S2 back last week. two episdoes in and it could be even better than S1. Subtitles needed at times!. Great soundtrack too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭pavb2

Just watched the first episode of season 2.

What a cracking opening really sets the series up really well with so many plot strands. The characters are likeable comparable to Mad Dogs (s1) you are rooting for them even the acting for the bad guy is superb

Post edited by pavb2 on

Advertisement