Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Golf Lessons Cork City / Killarney

Options
  • 30-09-2019 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Who is good for golf lessons in Cork City or Killarney area?

I've just moved from Dublin to Douglas but flexible in terms of area. I'm also down in killarney at weekends a good bit.

9/10 handicap looking to get lower.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭plumber77

Use Mark Heineman in Kilarney myself. Find him very good. Off 11

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Deporhostia

I have been to David Whyte in Frankfield, recommended. He used a little bit of video which he emails to you, but mainly just simple straightforward advice without having to think of too many things. I play off 12 and I definitely think he helped me hit the ball better than I used to. He’s to the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭justcallmemoses

plumber77 wrote: »
    Use Mark Heineman in Kilarney myself. Find him very good. Off 11

I've been attending Mark. He's top notch. Highly recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Stephen Hayes in Douglas GC is excellent, I'd recommend him highly

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭norabattie

I bought lessons for my husband in Mallow with Michael Collins. He found him very helpful. Christmas offer was 5 lessons for €120 last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭JJTippBhoy

I've been attending Mark. He's top notch. Highly recommended

Use Mark myself & the setup now in Killarney is fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Hoppermcgrath

norabattie wrote: »
    I bought lessons for my husband in Mallow with Michael Collins. He found him very helpful. Christmas offer was 5 lessons for €120 last year

I can't recommend Michael enough. He's brilliant and a great fella too. If you're prepared to listen and put in the time and practice he'll definitely get you playing better. In 2019 I've gone from 9 and rising, in reality playing to about 15, - not able to hit it straight, to 6 (and hoping to knock a few more off that) and hitting it very straight. Solely down to Michael.

Advertisement