Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pixies 2020 Dublin/Galway

Options
  • 31-10-2019 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

Any pre-sale for these? Can't see anything on ticketmaster.
    On sale tomorrow 1/11 at 9am

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭silver campaign

Just got two Galway tickets. On sale at www.giaf.ie

Delighted with this. Try to go to a gig in the Big Top every summer. Had to settle for Bell X1 in 2019.
    Pixies should be fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Nugget89

I made the mistake of buying through Ticketmaster. The Galway show is sold out now, but if they come back on sale everybody should buy through GIAF. It's cheaper as they don't have TM's ridiculous service fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Hi There,

Missed this earlier today cause work was so busy :(

If anyone's plans change please send me a PM and I'd be very appreciative - Looking for 2 tickets.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,692 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Mango Joe wrote: »
    Hi There,

Missed this earlier today cause work was so busy :(

If anyone's plans change please send me a PM and I'd be very appreciative - Looking for 2 tickets.

Thanks!

Snap. Missed the Galway sale this morning. Not sure if anymore will become available through the GAIF?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

I got Dublin tickets, and somehow managed to select the addition of collectors tickets at 6 euro a pop. Between that and ticketmaster fees, an extra 30 quid on top of the tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

AnnaSophia wrote: »
    I got Dublin tickets, and somehow managed to select the addition of collectors tickets at 6 euro a pop. Between that and ticketmaster fees, an extra 30 quid on top of the tickets!

They made it very easy to select them and not at all easy to select regular ones.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    They made it very easy to select them and not at all easy to select regular ones.

I don’t even know how I did it! And then didn’t want to release them in case I couldn’t get tickets again, it was very sneaky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Trying to buy 1 but that collector ticket keeps popping up ?? How do I NOT buy one ?
    Expensive enough as it is !!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

4Ad wrote: »
    Trying to buy 1 but that collector ticket keeps popping up ?? How do I NOT buy one ?
    Expensive enough as it is !!
    Thanks

I figured it out..dumbass..

• Advertisement

4Ad wrote: »
    I figured it out..dumbass..

They don’t make it very clear how to change it, very sneaky!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

you should be able to cancel the tickets, TM have an option these days. Then buy again, they are still on sale.

rubadub wrote: »
    you should be able to cancel the tickets, TM have an option these days. Then buy again, they are still on sale.

I only thought of this earlier but it seems to only work within 24 hours of purchase unfortunately! It’ll be my dad’s Christmas present so at least it will hopefully look cool, fingers crossed anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

Got caught with this as well, was afraid it would sell out so just bought the bloody things.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

BPKS wrote: »
    Snap. Missed the Galway sale this morning. Not sure if anymore will become available through the GAIF?

Second Galway date (Thur 16 July) on sale on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Dublin now rescheduled for Iveagh Gardens, Saturday 17th July 2021.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Dublin now rescheduled for Iveagh Gardens, Saturday 17th July 2021.

That'll do. At least it's still a Saturday.

Advertisement