Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rte Six one News

• 23-07-2019 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭

Is this only on for half an hour now? Used always be the full hour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,058 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Half an hour for a few weeks while staff in RTE go on their summer holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Where's catriona Perry and other wan gone to? They haven't been on for months

• Registered Users Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Sarn

Catriona is on maternity leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Its a much better program without her tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 15,511 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

shockwave wrote: »
    Its a much better program without her tbh

I doubt you will be saying next week when smug stuck up grey haired ejit David McCullagh come's to it but at least he is leaving Prime time thankfully at last. Sometimes wishes do come through.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭human 19

Are they putting The Beachcombers on after it, with maybe a Czech carton just before it?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,943 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Is she not back to team up with McCullagh?

I thought that was the new line-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,058 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Back to an hour long next week, staff back from holidays.

Ms

NIMAN wrote: »

No idea but I know I will not watch it with him there. So they have lost me as a 6.1 viewer but that's ok because there is always Virgin ones news at 5.30.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

NIMAN wrote: »

He is truly terrible. He was terrible on Prime and is terrible on the six one but you know what I don't care because I do not watch it. Would not watch anything with him on it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

Not enough news for an hour.

I think virgin media news is a good alternative,

Colette Fitzpatrick is excellant

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 452 ✭✭Sharpyshoot

Collette is far superior to the ABBA wannabe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Has anybody on sky noticed series link for 6 and 9 news are gone. Was available as such up to week or two ago.

Don’t always watch the news but nice to have it recorded if I want to watch it

From but of googling seems to be an RTÉ issue and that they haven’t set up as a series.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

bazermc wrote: »
    Has anybody on sky noticed series link for 6 and 9 news are gone. Was available as such up to week or two ago.

From but of googling seems to be an RTÉ issue and that they haven’t set up as a series.

Update. Fixed. I sent an email to RTÉ yesterday so perhaps they actioned it.

Ms

bazermc wrote: »

I did notice that with the 1 O clock and 9 O clock news alright.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement