Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Week 6 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

That was a better half of football than I was expecting. Can't see the Giants sustaining it though.

Not enjoying the Rob Gronkowski pieces, but as a first time analyst I suppose he should be cut some slack. The entire Fox studio crew is hard watch at the best of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

I don't think I've ever seen such a soft interception. Threw it straight to the CB as if he was the receiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,821 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

I don't think I've ever seen such a soft interception. Threw it straight to the CB as if he was the receiver.
    Think he got cocky on a good drive. Terrible decision making

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Typical patriots cheating some how. You're supposed to fall off a cliff Brady. Just do it already

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭Christy42

When do the Pats face a proper offense? The toughest has been the Bills with Allen missing for half of it. They are not an offensive power house. They were tough because the defense shut Brady down entirely.

Not including the Pats games their opponents have a combined record of 7-16 (7-22 with the Pats games).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

As much as I hate saying things like the following, but that D is just something.

I'm off now to wash out my whore mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Christy42 wrote: »
    When do the Pats face a proper offense? The toughest has been the Bills with Allen missing for half of it. They are not an offensive power house. They were tough because the defense shut Brady down entirely.

Not including the Pats games their opponents have a combined record of 7-16 (7-22 with the Pats games).

Not until November, next two are the Jets and the Browns.

They then have a tricky run of 5 games where we'll finally get an idea of how good they are.

If it was most other teams I'd say it could potentially hurt them to have such an easy start to the season but with Bill around there'll be no complacency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

As much as I hate saying things like the following, but that D is just something.

I'm off now to wash out my whore mouth
    The Pats D is making bad teams look bad, which is great to see, cause there’s been plenty of times that previous D’s just allowed drive after drive.

The Pats offense is struggling. Injuries across the O-Line and receiver. A trade is a must for a WR. Even when Brady does get time, he’s often had to throw it away as no one is open. Still, given the issues, they’re 6:0 with plenty yards/pts. Need to improve with some of the better teams in the 2nd half of the schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

The bakery is open for business :pac:

Winston throws an INT on the very first play.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Eating W!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Jameis having a nightmare.

Mad sequence with three false starts and an unrushed FG attempt.

If it weren't for YouTube, I would have had no idea what was happening there :D

My stream froze before the kick. What was it given for and what were the circumstances?

My stream froze before the kick. What was it given for and what were the circumstances?
    As far as I'm aware. You can choose to attempt a field goal from any fair catch. No snap, no rush.

Rare because fair catches are usually called 80+ yards from the goal.
    And this time because there was only 2 seconds left on the clock anyway, so worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,415 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I completely forgot there was an early London game today.

80% of Panthers plays are give it to McCaffrey
    They'd be hopeless without him.

It's been dull. Buccs have been crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

80% of Panthers plays are give it to McCaffrey
    They'd be hopeless without him.

Seems like 80% of Buccaneers plays are to give it to McCaffrey too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,484 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Brutal game and as much as I love Rich Eisen I don't like him as a commentator.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Gerald McCoy enjoying himself out there. Gesturing to the Buccs sideline after sacking Winston. Having a good game today

Winston INT no.5

Last week's atmosphere was a lot better at Tottenham. Far less partisan crowd today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Tyreek Hill has some leap on him!

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Gerald McCoy enjoying himself out there. Gesturing to the Buccs sideline after sacking Winston. Having a good game today

Bruce Arians definitely eating his words after saying he wasnt disruptive enough during the offseason

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Am I the only one that thought that Mahomes throw was very poor? He threw it right into traffic and needed the DB for Houston to miss it.

Faugheen wrote: »
    Am I the only one that thought that Mahomes throw was very poor? He threw it right into traffic and needed the DB for Houston to miss it.

It was a free play, so there was no risk to just throwing it up

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

phatkev wrote: »
    Faugheen wrote: »

It was a free play, so there was no risk to just throwing it up
    Ah yeah that’s true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,415 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Can the eagles dumpster fire of a defense please get tighter on Adam ****ing theilen(sp?).

Advertisement