Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Supernatural Season 15 The Final Season (**Spoilers**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,988 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Nod to the pilot there alright. Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Christian Kane to guest star

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

this is going to be great!!!

anyone have any theories??

The first episode is called
    Back and to the Future. Some kind of time travel
    maybe?

Amara has to turn against GOD.... no way can they beat them both

I wonder is the empty another sibling???

Mostly old stuff, but good. And a reminder of why we love Bobby. Sack up, idjits!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,282 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Back tonight in the States.

Hmmm.... I wasn't really feeling this. Didn't think it was a great start to the last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Mr E wrote: »
    Hmmm.... I wasn't really feeling this. Didn't think it was a great start to the last season.

Thought it was a grand intro to the final season, great callbacks to the first episode and season. But I really didn't like the idea of God being gone just like that, if that's what they are planning. Its fine to relate back to the first season but if they are going down the route of having the first season repeated then theres no point to that. God needs to be the main bad guy for this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I doubt God is gone just like that.
    I didn't watch any trailers as would prefer not to know what's coming.

So 19 episodes to go. The ghosts didn't look too threatening just running along the street in the daylight.
    Not sure what to think of Not Jack. Lucky the soul that chose him was on their side.

Considering the lore for destroying ghosts was already followed the first time, how do they get rid of them now, of their ties/bones are destroyed.
    And before they do anything, they might want to close the gates

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TheRodgers

i did not like it if i am being honest.

I didn't think it was great.

Thought it was lazy writing if I am honest...

It was a typical season opener really. Big threat of a cliffhanger quickly resolved. Maybe I just can't remember but where did they get the pokers from?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

"where did they get the pokers from?"

As far as i remember they pulled them off the metal railing

Ah that would make more sense than randomly picking up a couple pokers. :)

3 minute recap and a solid enough opener to year 15. Not much more than that, small town America without that feel. Good talk at the end. Hello to new Jack. Easy does it with the friendly fire! And some shots were a reminder of Jared's height.

• Advertisement

How many Walker Texas Ranger or Chuck Norris jokes will they get in about Sam before the end of the season now I wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Quite enjoyed the first episode actually. The scene with the
    Ghost chasing down the mother and kid
    was well done and certainly added some thrill to the scenario. Something which has been lacking in the last few seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

What channel was it on.

Someone posted this 2 days ago. Wow! :eek::D

Disappointed with episode 2 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,245 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Bit of a lacklustre opening to the season so far tho I was smiling at the Rowena/Arthur scenes (and I know most people don't like Rowena but I do)

Was thinking "Why doesn't God just smite the Winchesters?"

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Disappointed with episode 2 as well.
    I really hope they leave that boring suburb. It's dragging the season.

I thought episode 2 was light years ahead of the first. Pity the credits at the start spoiled the guest stars though.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure they've figured out the tone of the season yet. Even though 'God sucks, it's all been a lie' is bearing down on a lot. Honestly hardly remember Amara.

Generally enjoyed the second one. I usually don't pay too much notice to the credits so didn't see the actor who plays Kevin. Poor Cas and his puck.

Advertisement