Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Revenue Internal AP 2019

• 31-07-2019 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Don’t see a trend started here. May be useful as the campaign moves on. How did people find the tests?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Would be good to get an understanding of the type of people who apply and secure these roles. Where you a HEO or EO prior. What kind of experience or background do you have. How long have you been with revenue?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BobCat123

Would be good to get an understanding of the type of people who apply and secure these roles. Where you a HEO or EO prior. What kind of experience or background do you have. How long have you been with revenue?

I’m a heo with an accountancy/business background

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭ThumbTaxed

Did people get to finish all the questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 squelch666

Anyone know when the results of the unsupervised tests are out?

squelch666 wrote: »
    Anyone know when the results of the unsupervised tests are out?

I’d imagine they’d be sometime this week. They’re normally quick enough to get them out

• Advertisement

Results are out

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭ThumbTaxed

Anyone know what a good result. Like coming 147th. Is that good, is that ****e?

How many were kept on versus discarded?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Rosie_ob

Does anyone know when the results of the verification tests will be issued?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Galantis

Rosie_ob wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the results of the verification tests will be issued?

Results have been issued

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭helen87

interview invitations to be sent out by Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Boardrat

I have to say, I've been called to interview and I'm absolutely bricking it - clearly there's been some kind of terrible mistake.

I've only been in Revenue a couple of months, though I have a couple of years experience as a HEO with a department, but Revenue is kind of its own animal.

Totally mystified by the leadership presentation - if you're not using slides, what other kind of handout might you want to give out?

For the presentation i am just bringing in printed slides for the board. TBH they probably wont even look at them but you will look better having something for them.
    i am not looking forward to it myself but have nothing to lose!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 samk39

Anyone done the interview? How did you find it? I had mine yesterday thought it was tough!

Any idea when the results will be out?

I did mine Tuesday also. It was tough and I found time went very quickly. Don't know if i gave them all the answers they wanted!

I think the interviews are finishing this week so the results will not be long after that, two weeks max.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 samk39

helen87 wrote: »
    I did mine Tuesday also. It was tough and I found time went very quickly. Don't know if i gave them all the answers they wanted!

I think the interviews are finishing this week so the results will not be long after that, two weeks max.

Thank you. Yeah I felt the same, as if everything was rushed. I wonder how many were interviewed in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭greenfields11

Think interviews finished friday, hope we hear this week, found the competition has moved along quick, more than likely second batch be called for interview

any word on the second batch of supervised tests???

squelch666 wrote: »
    any word on the second batch of supervised tests???

I know someone in the second batch and they havent been called yet

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Galantis

Does anyone know when the results will be issued?

Interview results are out. Best of luck all

• Advertisement

Any word on more rounds for tests¿

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

Does anyone know how many were placed on a panel for this competition and how many have already been called?

Rdwrer wrote: »
    Does anyone know how many were placed on a panel for this competition and how many have already been called?

12 were paneled and the first few have been placed,not exactly sure how many though

Another batch called for retesting..anyone know what number they called up to?

When was this? I'm just outside the top 100 and I didn't get an email yet. I would assume if they only took 12 from the first 61 people, then they would take at least another 61 for the next batch.

When was this? I'm just outside the top 100 and I didn't get an email yet. I would assume if they only took 12 from the first 61 people, then they would take at least another 61 for the next batch.

Emails went out yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jenor0050

How long does this panel last for?

anyone get an interview date yet????

Emails should go out tomorrow

• Advertisement

Emails should go out tomorrow

how do you know this?