Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Week 4 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Can someone rationalise why the eagles went for two there? Been trying to figure out a good reason to do that but can't really think of one. Take your point your eight up, take the two and you're nine. I just don't see how the benefits outweigh the risks. Have a sinking feeling it'll cost them.

I did too but seems to be falling apart for Packers. That’s my accums goosed!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,821 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Can someone rationalise why the eagles went for two there? Been trying to figure out a good reason to do that but can't really think of one. Take your point your eight up, take the two and you're nine. I just don't see how the benefits outweigh the risks. Have a sinking feeling it'll cost them.

I did too but seems to be falling apart for Packers. That’s my accums goosed!
    The one thing I've learned about the Packers is that just because they look to be falling apart doesn't mean they've fallen apart. If there's even a whiff of a vapor of a chance, they'll bite you in the arse. Let alone when they're level.

I can’t help but love watching Rodgers play. He really is top notch.

****ing stupid penalties. Some lads would rather lose and look like a hard man. Make the stop, and move on.

****ing stupid penalties. Some lads would rather lose and look like a hard man. Make the stop, and move on.

It’s mental. 8 penalties for them tonight. It must be unbelievably frustrating for the other players.

• Advertisement

You have to feel for Aaron Rodgers here. He really couldn’t be doing anymore. That pass might have been slightly high but should’ve been caught.

It’s mental. 8 penalties for them tonight. It must be unbelievably frustrating for the other players.
    Yeah I mean you don't mind a pi in the end zone but the unnecessary roughness for a first down is unforgivable.

Anyway another bad playcall saves the eagles this time, pretty amazing to not concede a td in four attempts on the line in fairness but kind of think they should have taken a fg, given there's nine minutes

You have to feel for Aaron Rodgers here.

...nah!

Serious collision there. A lot of helmet to helmet stuff in this game.

Cmon packers, do it for me!

Jesus Christ. You’d think they’d run the ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Jesus Christ. You’d think they’d run the ball.

Why?? Aaron Jones has been met at the hand off nearly the full night. Packers didn't deserve to win that. The ability to stop the run is non existant

• Registered Users Posts: 37,484 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Well the Packers offense just wasn't good enough, OL couldn't open any holes for the run all night but this loss for me is on the Packers D who pretty much failed to stop anything and gave up moronic penalties.
    I felt all through that game that the Eagles were average enough and that a decent D could stop them.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,416 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Well wasn't pretty and hopefully Maddox is okay. Joe buck said he was moving but I didn't see the usual thumbs up. 2-2 after four games is better than 1-3. I'll have to rewatch what I didn't see which was the third quarter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well wasn't pretty and hopefully Maddox is okay. Joe buck said he was moving but I didn't see the usual thumbs up. 2-2 after four games is better than 1-3. I'll have to rewatch what I didn't see which was the third quarter.

We're 3-1

Itssoeasy wrote: »

We're 3-1
    Who the packers ? I know that I'm talking about the eagles being 2-2. The injured eagle Maddox has feeling in all his extremities which is good to hear.

We're 3-1

He's not a Packer fan, he's a nice lad.

Bills D looks really good based on our first drive. See how Josh Allen does against our D now, we have to respond and stop them quickly.

TD New York giants.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

I cant believe Gostkowski has missed yet another extra point, 4 games in a row.

He would want to start working about his job.

Patriots got an int and turned it into a TD. Ghost missed the PAT again though. It's becoming a concern.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Gostkowkski has really gone to sh1t lately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Browns up a TD. The Cleveland offensive line looks good and the Ravens D look horrendous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭VillaMad

Great long drive by the Browns. Baker stayed in the pocket and got success. 7-0 Browns.

The redskins should change QB. They are 14 points down to a rookie playing in his second game and he’s looking well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Josh Allen is not very good!

phatkev wrote: »

Quoted for truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

phatkev wrote: »

We've seen Bill stress out plenty of more experienced QB's with worse personnel on the Patriot's defense.

He has his issues but I wouldn't read too much into this game.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

That play by Justin Coleman in the Lions-Chiefs game was outstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭VillaMad

Odell Beckham has a great arm.

• Advertisement

Dwayne Haskins is in in Washington.

Advertisement