Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FBI (+Most Wanted/International) - US Pace (**Spoilers**)

• 26-05-2018 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60,279 ✭✭✭✭

From Dick Wolf with a really good cast.

Post edited by Mr E on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,279 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Starts tonight in the States looking forward to seeing this as it's getting some decent Buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,944 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Jeremy Sisto playing his Law & Order character Lupo in this?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,490 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Watched the first episode and it's not bad. Too early to tell how it will go.

Nothing groundbreaking but a good introduction episode to the main cast members.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,450 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not bad.

Like other Dick Wolf shows, it's very dry. Watchable though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Made it about 10 mins. Came to it because of Missy Peregrym and Rookie Blue. Outside of her character I thought it was rubbish..

It has been savaged on IMDB.

Julian McMahon set to star in an upcoming episode which will be a backdoor pilot to a spin off series FBI: Most Wanted.

WooHoo Alana de la Garza joins the cast as co lead to Julian McMahon in the spin off.

I've been enjoying this it's just a story of the week series with no real season arc and this weeks episode was great and may have opened up a rest of the season arc with a back story.

The latest episode was great. Good acting by Missy too.

I really like this show. This and SWAT show how the story of the week formula can work really well (and how Criminal Minds got very stale and samey).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

From Dick Wolf with a really good cast.

erm they just showed the entire episode, can we have a new spoiler rule for this board for trailers like this

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Mr E wrote: »
    The latest episode was great. Good acting by Missy too.

I really like this show. This and SWAT show how the story of the week formula can work really well (and how Criminal Minds got very stale and samey).

I am finding it becoming a just little bit too dumbed down. Far too much running commentary on everything that happens. She's great but he's a lump of wood! And Jubal taking a permanent holiday would do wonders for the show.

Julian McMahon set to star in an upcoming episode which will be a backdoor pilot to a spin off series FBI: Most Wanted.

That episode was last week. I usually like Julian, but I thought his character LaCroix was very unlikable in this. I'll give the spin-off a go, though. Maybe they will tone him down a bit.

I wasn't impressed by the backdoor pilot either to be honest but I will give it a go just for Alana de la Garza :)

So that's the first season down. It's a very good show but not mind-blowing. Better than Criminal Minds though....

That showdown in the shipyard was very good.

I'll be back for the next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Not watched the last one yet but will probably back. Could do without the Dick Wolf simplifications and if they can pay for acting classes for "OA" that would be even better. That and a permanent reassignment for the even worse acting Jeremy Sisto!

Alana de la Garza is moving from the spin off show to the main show as a season regular and will continue to recur on the spin off show.

The more Alana de la Garza on my TV screen the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

Isn't she already on the main show

• Registered Users Posts: 84,944 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It starts on Sky Witness on Thursday August 8th at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭donegal_man

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It starts on Sky Witness on Thursday August 8th at 9pm

I've dipped in and out of a few episodes now and it all seems a bit samey. Maggie and 'OA', the only two field agents in the FBI, (who between seem to have done everything it's possible to do in law enforcement) wisecrack and run around a lot. Jubal rubs the back of his head and shouts, a lot. Kristen walks around with a tablet. While Dana stares and tries to arrange her botox frozen features into a frown.

• Advertisement

The Most Wanted spinoff started last week and it was a good watch. More of the same as the main show, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Julian McMahon is always watchable.

Henry Thomas had a good turn as villain of the week too...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I enjoy this show. But I have wondered why there isn't more of a storyline in relation to the FBI tracking down suspects across a number of episodes.

Also watched most wanted last week. More of the same really.

A by the book CBS show and like the rest enjoyable.

The double crossover episode last week was great.
    It's not hard to imagine that racism like that exists in the States. Scary stuff.

I agree that was a great cross over and that kind of racism is sadly spreading across the world now.

A double episode of FBI tonight as well as a Most Wanted episode.

The FBI double episode was actually a Network crossover with NBC's Chicago PD.

I don't watch the Chicago shows so didn't watch the first part of the crossover that finishes on FBI.

So there was a more content before the bus episode?

Mr E wrote: »
    So there was a more content before the bus episode?

No that was last weeks with a crossover with Most Wanted.

Last nights FBI started on Chicago PD and finished on FBI it was also the season Finale as they also didn't get finished filming.

However I don't think you need to have seen Chicago PD as it was just a character crossover not a main story crossover.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,074 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

The FBI double episode was actually a Network crossover with NBC's Chicago PD.

I don't watch the Chicago shows so didn't watch the first part of the crossover that finishes on FBI.

Oh love the Chicagos! Loved this too and Most Wanted. I should have been a cop :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Took me a while to come around to Most Wanted, but it's on my weekly list now. The crossover episode was well done and very enjoyable.

Advertisement