Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naked woman walking around

• 25-09-2019 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

What's with the videos of the brunette walking around in Broad daylight in the nip. Last video shows her walking down the key by Gerathy tyres.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

No idea, where are these peep show reels to be found?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,769 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Clearly someone who is unwell

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭ThumbTaxed

Two videos, one off a phone and the other from a security camera.

Clothes must be more expensive than I thought.

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Clearly someone who is unwell

Well probably.

When is the WIT students piss up due? It's about now isn't it?

Edit - found it, Grattan Quay heading away from the bridge by the looks of it. She is bolt upright, confident stride and fixed gaze forward and her hair is tidy. Not the image of a typical down and out or someone in obvious distress

Well probably.

Edit - found it, Grattan Quay heading away from the bridge by the looks of it. She is bolt upright, confident stride and fixed gaze forward and her hair is tidy. Not the image of a typical down and out or someone in obvious distress

Exactly, that's it. There is a second video where she isn't as calm and there is a 1 second clip of what could some solo play sitting by a tree.

Why not sure? Nothing on the box these days. Pardon the pun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,418 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Well probably.

Is she hot tho?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Could it be just a nude dress?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Well probably.

Where do people "find" these videos??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

KaneToad wrote: »
    Where do people "find" these videos??

whatsapp groups

I found it on twitter but I'm more interested how the footage got from a CCTV camera to twitter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Well probably.

That's massive conjecture on your part. This woman may be reacting to medication, she may be in an episode of mania or psychosis, she may be doing it as a drunken dare, she may have taken drugs, and a million other reasons. Just because she isn't screaming or cowering doesn't mean she isn't exceptionally unwell.

The worst thing to do in these cases is mock and share the video, ffs whats wrong with people? Leave her alone whoever she is.

You're speculating as much as I am right now.

On that note I'll ask a mod to close the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,769 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

The worst thing to do in these cases is mock and share the video, ffs whats wrong with people? Leave her alone whoever she is.

People really are fcuked up!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,006 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

MOD warning - do not post any of those videos here or link to any either. People strutting around naked in public are often unwell so best not leave them open to mockery here

That's massive conjecture on your part. This woman may be reacting to medication, she may be in an episode of mania or psychosis, she may be doing it as a drunken dare, she may have taken drugs, and a million other reasons. Just because she isn't screaming or cowering doesn't mean she isn't exceptionally unwell.

Snowflake enters the debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭lainey_d_123

ThumbTaxed wrote: »

It tells you all you need to know about someone when they call someone who is clearly thoughtful, considerate and kind a 'snowflake' for not joining in with humiliating a potentially unwell person.

It tells you all you need to know about someone when they call someone who is clearly thoughtful, considerate and kind a 'snowflake' for not joining in with humiliating a potentially unwell person.

Struggling to see where someone was humiliated here.

Potentially unwell... Ah christ, we can apply that concept to every thread so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Not once was she humiliated on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭thomasdylan

A lady killed herself in Dublin two years ago after a similar sounding video recorded on CCTV was shared around.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Apparently she's from Finland and mentally unwell. Tried to get into Spirit gym and then did a runner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I didn't know it was a debate. From the outside it was a bunch of ill-considered statements about a potentially seriously unwell human being. Who could be your sister, your girlfriend or your mother. Would you be as quick to judge and label then?
    Grow up for Fcuk sake.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,006 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

OK knock the sniping, use the report button where necessary

OP- are you looking at some "viral" video that's now months old? Similar thread in AH over the summer time this year- it might well be "old news" and also, not Waterford based- the AH thread related to the West of the country I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭dzilla

OP- are you looking at some "viral" video that's now months old? Similar thread in AH over the summer time this year- it might well be "old news" and also, not Waterford based- the AH thread related to the West of the country I believe.

Nah

It is in Waterford

Another video emerges of her at the BOI atm with a pint doing a strange dance.

I wonder what the comments on here would be like if it was a man walking around naked. I am sure they would be as understanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I found it on twitter but I'm more interested how the footage got from a CCTV camera to twitter.

Doesn't look good for the owners of CCTV footage that it got released. I'm sure someone has/should have lost their job by now

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Doesn't look good for the owners of CCTV footage that it got released. I'm sure someone has/should have lost their job by now

I would hope so, not only is it a issue for there place of employment but sharing the CCTV footage on the internet is a GDPR issue so their employer could be fined over this...and rightly so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

Is it actually illegal to walk around naked in public or having sex I read one of them isn't not sure ?

• Advertisement

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    Is it actually illegal to walk around naked in public or having sex I read one of them isn't not sure ?

Seems to be OK if you are female.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement