Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pizza hut coming to railway Square

• 16-09-2019 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭

Saw the sign on one of the units. They used to be out in ardkeen about 5/6 years ago. Wonder when they're opening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭dzilla

Saw the sign on one of the units. They used to be out in ardkeen about 5/6 years ago. Wonder when they're opening.

Is it pizza hut delivery only do you know? or is it a sit down restaurant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

dzilla wrote: »
    Is it pizza hut delivery only do you know? or is it a sit down restaurant

It's both usually like Apache.

It's both usually like Apache.

Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

dzilla wrote: »
    Nice

Can’t wait......Pizza Hut quality can’t be beaten

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Sorry to burst your bubble, but those signs are there months now and still no sign of them coming.

pizza-hut.jpg

if memory serves me right, this pic was taken the end of may or early June

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

They must be using the same builders as Wetherspoons

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Road-Hog wrote: »
    Can’t wait......Pizza Hut quality can’t be beaten

Maybe within a ten square metre radius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Jesus lads just stumbled upon here and I have to say things are grim when the local buzz is based on a pizza shop opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭MoashoaM

BDI wrote: »
    Jesus lads just stumbled upon here and I have to say things are grim when the local buzz is based on a pizza shop opening.

Things have been grim in blaa-la-land for a few decades now.

Things must be grim when your stumbling across the Waterford Forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

Especially Pizza Hut...yuck muck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Yeh whole town is town talking about. Or maybe just a couple of lads sitting in there y fronts waiting for something on boards.ie to brighten there lives up

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

I have to say I do like Pizza Hut. Infinitely better than Apache.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Just get a takeaway pizza from Emiliano's. Better than Pizza Hut, Dominos or Apache IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Just get a takeaway pizza from Emiliano's. Better than Pizza Hut, Dominos or Apache IMO.

Isn't choice a great thing,we can have Emiliano's or Pizza Hut or even Gino's!

Advertisement