Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solheim Cup

• 16-09-2019 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Wonderful result ,last putt wins for Europe.
    Not even a mention on RT**E.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Remind me

zztop wrote: »
    Wonderful result ,last putt wins for Europe.
    Not even a mention on RT**E.

It was on RTÉ news yesterday and is on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭zztop

Remind me wrote: »
    It was on RTÉ news yesterday and is on the website
    Watched 6 and 9 news.Not a mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Remind me

zztop wrote: »
    Watched 6 and 9 news.Not a mention.

Apologies if it wasn’t, I was sure I saw it on the 9.

It is still the main headline on the website but it should be a main story on the 6 and or 9 news.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Golfhead65

Remind me wrote: »
    Apologies if it wasn’t, I was sure I saw it on the 9.

It is still the main headline on the website but it should be a main story on the 6 and or 9 news.

I listen to Rte radio news in the mornings and on their sports bulletin at 8:30&11oc there was no mention of the Solheim Cup..That's a bit like RTE, if they are not covering it live or highlights they don't seem to bother

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Sure this is a Golf Forum and very little mention here, I watched the Sunday and enjoyed it, albeit very slow golf for singles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

slave1 wrote: »
    Sure this is a Golf Forum and very little mention here, I watched the Sunday and enjoyed it, albeit very slow golf for singles

Was tons of criticism about the pace of play from the commentators, as well as online. I'm pretty sure that the last of the 4-ball matches on the Saturday took 6.5 hours to complete the round, which seems insane to me. I know that the conditions were really bad, but that just making excuses for it.

Was an epic ending to a Team tournament though, class way to finish it off (and finish off a career)

Advertisement