Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Ferrybank to WIT main building.

• 01-09-2019 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi folks.

I live in ferrybank and my wife's nephew is coming to stay with us for college(from Limerick). Can anyone tell me if you can get a bus from ferrybank to the college or would he need to change buses on the quay?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Fugs!! wrote: »
    Hi folks.

I live in ferrybank and my wife's nephew is coming to stay with us for college(from Limerick). Can anyone tell me if you can get a bus from ferrybank to the college or would he need to change buses on the quay?.

If he's getting the JJ javanagh bus into the quay he would have to change to get the wit bus eireann at the station or click tower. I think Wexford bus do a route from new Ross to cork that stops at wit. Maybe look up there website.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

The No.2 from outside axa is the bus for wit, it's €2.40 I believe for an ordinary fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Fugs!!

Thanks folks

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭ExoPolitic

Better off cycling to be fair if they have no access to a car, get a good electric bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,703 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

ExoPolitic wrote:
    Better off cycling to be fair if they have no access to a car, get a good electric bike.

I was thinking this myself, buses can be used in ****e weather

• Advertisement
Advertisement