Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch planner and rota tool

• 31-08-2019 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Is there anyone here using a tool to manage and forecast pitch rotas and allocation.
    At the moment we're using excel for training pitch planning and an old 'room planner system' for matches.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I know the LGFA email accounts are all based on Microsoft 365 so I presume GAA ones are as well.

You could use the calendar app on there, and you can schedule training sessions for their weekly or twice weekly slots. There are some other apps available through that that business use for rotas - I have them on my work 365, but don't know about the GAA 365.

Or just a simple Gmail account with the calendar - all managers email the account when booking home games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭kala85

Can events be added to the Google calendar automatically by just emailing the gmail account

Advertisement