Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Living with Lucy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

Samsgirl wrote: »
    He is coming across as a sexist dinosaur
    Not liking him at all.

Just watching it now, he's awful, nothing likeable about him so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,817 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sarah Harding sure likes to have a drink :p

Surprised there wasn't an updated thread on this already.
    I really enjoyed her stay with Nathan Carter, he seemed really down to earth and a good craic.

Looking forward to Gemma Collins next week and her dramas :D

Sometimes it feels very staged and scripted but I like Lucy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Just watching the repeat of Nathan carter. Now he wouldn't be my musical taste at all. But hes either a great actor or he's a thoroughly decent lad. Doesn't seem like tosser. When u think of a smarmy git the likes of ronan keating . You'd be well happy to see your daughter (or probably son tbf ) taking him home.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,909 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Just watching the repeat of Nathan carter. Now he wouldn't be my musical taste at all. But hes either a great actor or he's a thoroughly decent lad. Doesn't seem like tosser. When u think of a smarmy git the likes of ronan keating . You'd be well happy to see your daughter (or probably son tbf ) taking him home.

ya seen him last night too. My opinion of Nathan Carter has gone way up. Seems a lovely , hard working lad !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭BlondeBomb

Gemma Collins was probably the best episode in a long time. She’s insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Why are people like her given so much TV time when obviously she is mentally ill and needs to get her **** together rather than have it splashed all over TV and i'm sure magazines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Is this on the RTE player? I can't find it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Is this on the RTE player? I can't find it

RTE?

https://www.virginmediatelevision.ie/player/show/1024/0/0/

Who pays for this South Africa trip to live with Grainne Seoige :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

• JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who pays for this South Africa trip to live with Grainne Seoige :rolleyes:

Your TV licence fee pays for an exercise in shallow narcissism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Could be worse - could be paying that lanky streak of p1ss Ryan Tubridy a larger salary.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Not for TV3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Grainnes voice is just pure butter.

Has Grainne got some botox and face work done?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Did yer man just fire Lucy’s suitcase down the driveway like a thug?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

So Grainne, what first attracted you to Diamond businessman........???

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

Yeah!! That was so bizarre and rude

Thought he'd joke about it and run out and pick it up, but ya was a little weird... South African humour.
    Then again, if I had yer one living with me for a few days, I'd be throwing her down the driveway...

UsBus wrote: »
    Thought he'd joke about it and run out and pick it up, but ya was a little weird... South African humour.
    Then again, if I had yer one living with me for a few days, I'd be throwing her down the driveway...

She muttered something to the camera when she was picking it up too. I don't think it's funny in any culture/country really to throw someone's bag like that. To be honest, `I thought he came across as a bit weird and Grainne Seoige seemed overly infatuated with him- like the way he wouldn't leave cos the rugby match was on and Grainne was looking at him with tears in her eyes, basically worshipping him. Strange

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Hahaha, aw no she’s a bit of craic to be around I’d say. Thought his antics there were unexpected and a bit uncalled for, couldn’t understand it. A hint of trouble in paradise behind the scenes maybe?

Hahaha, aw no she’s a bit of craic to be around I’d say. Thought his antics there were unexpected and a bit uncalled for, couldn’t understand it. A hint of trouble in paradise behind the scenes maybe?

Strange life she's living down there, very lonesome I'd say.. She hinted she would be coming home in the future. Can't see him giving all that up to live in Ireland..

Strange life she's living down there, very lonesome I'd say.. She hinted she would be coming home in the future. Can't see him giving all that up to live in Ireland..

Yeah that was odd alright. She basically gives up her whole life and career in Ireland to go to South Africa and says how it's now her home. But then says she might move back to Ireland? How's that going to work with him? To be honest, even though the house was unreal and they seem to have nice friends out there, it's a different world. I can imagine the novelty of the place wearing off for her in the next few years. It must be a lonely existence out there.

kaji wrote: »
    Yeah that was odd alright. She basically gives up her whole life and career in Ireland to go to South Africa and says how it's now her home. But then says she might move back to Ireland? How's that going to work with him? To be honest, even though the house was unreal and they seem to have nice friends out there, it's a different world. I can imagine the novelty of the place wearing off for her in the next few years. It must be a lonely existence out there.

She said South Africa was home as her man and dogs were there but her family and son are in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭sxt

kaji wrote: »
    She muttered something to the camera when she was picking it up too. I don't think it's funny in any culture/country really to throw someone's bag like that. To be honest, `I thought he came across as a bit weird and Grainne Seoige seemed overly infatuated with him- like the way he wouldn't leave cos the rugby match was on and Grainne was looking at him with tears in her eyes, basically worshipping him. Strange

Guys, the throwing of the suitcase was meant as a joke:), completely staged and rehearsed

Whose next for Lucy? Barry, Deirdre or John? All Dublin or is it LA for Barry?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭InterestedK

It looked as if the case that was thrown by Leon was a lot smaller than the case Lucy threw up onto her bed to unpack, so must have been completely staged!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I couldn’t imagine living in South Africa if my son was living in Ireland. I only saw the part of the show where Grainne said she always seemed to be at an airport crying saying goodbye to someone. I didn’t even know she had a son because I don’t know anything about her really but that seems a bit odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

I couldn’t imagine living in South Africa if my son was living in Ireland. .

in fairness he is 25, plenty of adults live away from parents

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Riskymove wrote: »
    in fairness he is 25, plenty of adults live away from parents

Oh that’s different I thought she said he was 16.

Advertisement