Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Yellowstone - Paramount *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,270 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Really great episode this week.

I'm guessing the opening scene with the plane and the final scene with the burning is based on something that happened in real life.

Looking forward to seeing more Neal McDonough.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Clareman wrote: »
    Great show this, not surprised it's renewed for a 3rd series, I can see this going for a long time.

That's great if true!!

Any sign of this being picked up by any of our networks? I think it could really do well

• Registered Users Posts: 84,795 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mc Love wrote: »
    That's great if true!!

Any sign of this being picked up by any of our networks? I think it could really do well

TCM which aired Longmire might pick up

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Doesn't Channel 5 have the Paramount Channel in the UK? I'd be guessing they'll have first go at it.

Damm that was some last 10 minutes of this week's episode.

• Advertisement

You weren't f**king kidding were you! Holy Moly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭moby2101

JHC

That was worth the meandering build up.

Costner is amazing

A good solid episode this week after the intense ending to last weeks then that final scene sets up the last two episodes of the season nicely.

This is now the most watched cable show in America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Turnrew

Hard not to love this show

And they say Costner can't act !

Kelly Reilly has been a rockstar the last few episodes and stealing the show.

Next week's season finale is set up to be a cracker now with those closing few minutes of this week's episode.

• Advertisement

Now that is how to do a season finale.

I think this just might be my favourite show on TV right now.

I'm glad
    Rip survived

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭granturismo

thanks

Can you figure out how to use the spoiler wrap? If not maybe dont post.

Sorry I thought as the episode had aired, no need for spoiler tags

Havent seen it yet but looking forward to it now. didnt see the spoiler

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭cdgalwegian

I know which episode you mean now! Jumpin' jesus- that was
    Straw Dogs
    territory. Like I mean, Sam Peckinpah old school.

Tell ya what though; I just love the theme tune for the show. I look forward to hearing it after the intro scenes. I had to look up composer; Brian Tyler- loads of films and tv series. Reminded me a bit of Westworld's and House of Card's theme tune.

Paramount in the UK will be showing this! Not available here though on the Sky epg, only through 'other channels' so cant series link it! Hope RTE will pick it up!

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2019/03/paramount-network-acquires-uk-rights-to-yellowstone/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Bit late to the party but season two was fantastic. This is one of the best shows on TV at the moment.

I still find Kelly Reilly's character incredibly grating and over the top but that's my only real gripe, and I think we're probably supposed to feel like that about her anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭cdgalwegian

Cina wrote: »
    Bit late to the party but season two was fantastic. This is one of the best shows on TV at the moment.
    The finale of season 2 was tied up just a little too neatly I thought, but otherwise a great ending to a great season. Really good dialogue throughout to match a punchy storyline. Really looking forward to season 3. Hard to see how the stakes will be maintained/raised, but Taylor Sheridan is proving his worth as an actor/writer/director and producer. He's a darn talented guy. Saw this also:

"Paramount Network Orders Unscripted Series ‘Last Cowboy’ From ‘Yellowstone’s’ Taylor Sheridan"

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/paramount-network-last-cowboy-taylor-sheridan-1203248396/

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ollkiller

The finale of season 2 was tied up just a little too neatly I thought, but otherwise a great ending to a great season. Really good dialogue throughout to match a punchy storyline. Really looking forward to season 3. Hard to see how the stakes will be maintained/raised, but Taylor Sheridan is proving his worth as an actor/writer/director and producer. He's a darn talented guy. Saw this also:

"Paramount Network Orders Unscripted Series ‘Last Cowboy’ From ‘Yellowstone’s’ Taylor Sheridan"

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/paramount-network-last-cowboy-taylor-sheridan-1203248396/

Season 3 is fantastic. You have no need to be worried.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭freak scence

ollkiller wrote: »
    Season 3 is fantastic. You have no need to be worried.

thought they were still filming it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ollkiller

thought they were still filming it ?

Hah wrong thread. My apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Just binged on season 2 over the weekend, was really good... really enjoyed it, the locations are stunning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Just a heads up for those not watching american sources - this starts on Paramount Uk channel soon.

Season 3

Renewed for a 4th season.

Season 3 starts June 21st.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭moby2101

Renewed for a 4th season.

Excellent, class show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CosmicFool

Very late to watching Yellowstone. Binge watched season 1 and 2 over the last three days. Its such a really good show. Cast is excellent and the story is well put together. Found season 2 better.

Advertisement