Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clarabel wrote: »
    Does Pter get fury when he gets upset?

Who's Pter? You mean Baggly - I dunno, maybe?

PETA are the lunatics who think they're being clever saving animals but actually making animal rights activists look like idiots.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

All the self proclaimed villagers.

michael-collins-rea-screenshot1.jpg

so you don't proclaim to be a villager ?

hmmm
    giphy.gif

:P

Baggly wrote: »
    You seem very interested in the interplay between myself and Necro lately Clara.

Why do you think im furry?

You look pretty furry to me
    giphy.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Loughc wrote: »
    Nights are being closed?? :confused:

Yeah we've had games with closed nights (no posting after the lynch) recently.

But setup says open so I don't think this is the case.

Ok I'm gonna stop posting for a while I'm trying something different this game :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Necro wrote: »
    Yeah we've had games with closed nights (no posting after the lynch) recently.

But setup says open so I don't think this is the case.

Ok I'm gonna stop posting for a while I'm trying something different this game :D

Hmmm... that's not like you at all Necro.... :pac:

• Advertisement

Ah, wait... Open setup so presumably no.

Woop woop!

What exactly is an Open set up? I am of course asking for the new players cos I totally know what it is, totally.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You look pretty furry to me
    giphy.gif

Im not. Very charming post BH. You are some charmer when you have something to hide....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

You seem very interested in the interplay between myself and Necro lately Clara.

I hadn't noticed in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,192 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

The next poster below me is a wolf.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Who's Pter? You mean Baggly - I dunno, maybe?

PETA are the lunatics who think they're being clever saving animals but actually making animal rights activists look like idiots.

I thought it was a funny play on words. I'll get my coat :-D

• Advertisement

What exactly is an Open set up? I am of course asking for the new players cos I totally know what it is, totally.

Could be wrong but I think it's to do with night phases being open/closed.

Not a wolf Vale btw, but also not one bit worried of posting below ya ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I thought it was a funny play on words. I'll get my coat :-D

It's not a furcoat is it?

44A51FA10688466A8C3D94D4772600DBCDB52E44

Wow, that took way longer than expected :-D:-D:-D

Loughc wrote: »
    It's not a furcoat is it?

Dalmatian, picked it up courtesy of our wealthy host

• Registered Users Posts: 12,192 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Could be wrong but I think it's to do with night phases being open/closed.

Not a wolf Vale btw, but also not one bit worried of posting below ya ;)

Necro right now

maxresdefault.jpg

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

Oh tell me, which one?

Think I'll have the 17 year old Jameson, keep me sweet while I analyse the goings on

Im not. Very charming post BH. You are some charmer when you have something to hide....

Well seeing as I have nothing to hide now and your saying i'm charming I'll take that as a compliment as you clearly think I'm always charming. Doubt you will find me charming later though if you are Ms Ho Bagpuss, double if your a wolfy Ho.
    giphy.gif

duffman13 wrote: »
    Think I'll have the 17 year old Jameson, keep me sweet while I analyse the goings on

Reading your post before made me realize I actually have a 1ltr bottle of Jameson that I had completely forgotten about :D

If possible Midleton Reserve is the way forward.

Well seeing as I have nothing to hide now and your saying i'm charming I'll take that as a compliment as you clearly think I'm always charming. Doubt you will find me charming later though if you are Ms Ho Bagpuss, double if your a wolfy Ho.
    giphy.gif

Oh no you di-int

I have some bourbon here if that helps the discussion

All hail

banner-1_0.jpg

• Advertisement

Still like it but JD & Coke was my Uni drink where they had dirt cheap promotions all the time of Jim Beam to get us to but it instead of JD so it just never feels special to me (Still happily go there though).

Yakult Green Tea is my usual tipple these days :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

I'll have a pint of Lucozade with a glacier of ice and a skip load of scampi fries please, Alfred.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Blech, whiskey and me do not mix. At all :)

I'll just keep tippling away at the champers our host has provided. Expecting the Ferrero Rocher any minute now...seems like a fancy shindig.

I'll have a pint of Lucozade with a glacier of ice and a skip load of scampi fries please, Alfred.

Maybe 10 years ago I'd love that before they destroyed Lucozade :(

Scampi fries though... bloody delish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

2PESoLG.jpg

"I've some terribly upsetting news.

When I went into Henry's Office to fetch another bottle of Glenfiddich 30, I.."

".. I found Henry hanging there, from the ceiling fan, going round and round.. and round and round."

Lynch thread is open.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111107513#post111107513

It's is now day 1. First lynch, if you choose to accept it at 9pm tonight.

Alright 2D has me pocketed, Necro a little too. Love me some Scampi :pac:

Im putting in a No Vote placeholder.

Is there a lynch for tonight?

Alright who is the Glenfiddich drinker? ain't my drink. Whiskey needs an e in it for me, much smoother.

• Advertisement

Is there a lynch though?

If there's one tonight we should discuss the merits...

It does say between allocated lynch times?

Advertisement