Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Fantasy Football League - NFL.com redraft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

Brenty wrote: »
    Im in if yer doing it!!
    Super! I would say newcomers are welcome, think it was a 12 team .5ppr last year ran through the nfl host.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I'm out, guys, got a few too many teams on the go from last year and a few personal things going on. Have a great season though (I was The Claymakers just FYI _ although I just deleted myself from the league on NFL.com to free up space!)

Going to open this up to newcomers.
    .5ppr league usually ends up being 10-12 person league.
    usually a good few trades a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 kkeith5

Going to open this up to newcomers.
    .5ppr league usually ends up being 10-12 person league.
    usually a good few trades a week.

If u got any spots left I'd like to join

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Im in if any spots left

• Advertisement

@raven136 & @kkeith5 thats great! that has us at 7 confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

I'll be in again. Was Pyongyang Plastic Fork Bureau if i remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,083 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I'll be in again. Was Pyongyang Plastic Fork Bureau if i remember correctly.

What a name

Welcome back Mr Kim! that puts us at 8 confirmed. once we get to the 10 I'll start organising draft slots etc. we have a few weeks till the season so be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

I'll join if there's a spot going!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Bam_Dan

Hola Lads, I'm Jasons mate taking a spot

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭rogeyspoint

I would be up for it, too. Thanks

Hi Guys! we have 10 confirmed so I am going to get the ball rolling on setting up times and the league. (we will be accepting two more I would say so if you are interested first come first served)

Can you all private message me an email address to send the league invite to?

I have created a poll (hopefully it works) for us to pick a draft time that suits us all! so if you can click on the times that suit you, Weekends are all day and weekdays are evenings and we will get something rolling, if you could stick your boards user name with it so I know who has voted.
    Vote here: https://doodle.com/poll/9hrppstrmhefmw3a

I am doing a vote on the platform, ESPN, NFL.com or the new boy in town Sleeper. so please state your preference.
    Vote Here: https://doodle.com/poll/qgc989ctw5esauz2

By the way the format last season was .5ppr with 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, te, wr/rb flex, wr/rb/te flex, kicker and defence.

Cheers guys!

I don't know what happened with the poll it added another week so if people can ignore the 20-23 august and go from the Saturday on that would be great.

League invites should have gone out, if you didn't get one let me know (those of you who were in last years league should still be there)

We still have 3 spots open for newcomers if you want to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paul76567

Hey, I'd be interested if there are any spaces left?

Hey all! did everyone get the league invite? I have only 8 joined in the nfl league. let me know if you are having issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭Christy42

Hey all! did everyone get the league invite? I have only 8 joined in the nfl league. let me know if you are having issues.

Depending on when the draft is I would be interested in joining up if you end up with space.

Hey,

we haven't agreed on the draft time yet, prob looking at early next week in the evening (going to float tuesday a 730 as a starting time here. let me know if this kinda time could work, hoping to get it up to a twelve man league currently have 8 confirmed 2 to activate their league invite and then yourself at 11.
    Christy42 wrote: »
    Depending on when the draft is I would be interested in joining up if you end up with space.

Hey,

we haven't agreed on the draft time yet, prob looking at early next week in the evening (going to float tuesday a 730 as a starting time here. let me know if this kinda time could work, hoping to get it up to a twelve man league currently have 8 confirmed 2 to activate their league invite and then yourself at 11.

That kind of time won't work. Busy Monday evening but free the rest of that week in the evenings.

• Advertisement

are you busy monday or tuesday? originally said Tuesday 3rd at 730 ish

Christy42 wrote: »
    That kind of time won't work. Busy Monday evening but free the rest of that week in the evenings.

are you busy monday or tuesday? originally said Tuesday 3rd at 730 ish

Sorry. Mistyped. I am free Tuesday 3rd at 7:30. In case it needs to be moved for others I am not free the Monday and the rest of the evenings the week of the 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

League invites should have gone out, if you didn't get one let me know (those of you who were in last years league should still be there)

We still have 3 spots open for newcomers if you want to join.

Hey Jason. Don't see the invite in my email. I had sent you a PM with it. I'll send it again if you don't have it. Thanks.

Still looking for 2 people if you are reading this and interested.
    12 team league (10 confirmed)
    .5 ppr, 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 2flex, 1te, def, kicker.
    ran through nfl.com
    Drafting Tuesday 3rd at about 7:30pm.
    Usually quite an active league.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rob1nHoody

Still looking for 2 people if you are reading this and interested.
    12 team league (10 confirmed)
    .5 ppr, 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 2flex, 1te, def, kicker.
    ran through nfl.com
    Drafting Tuesday 3rd at about 7:30pm.
    Usually quite an active league.

Hi, I was wondering if there was still space in this draft?

And we are full up! Cheers guys!

Just a reminder the draft is tomorrow at 7:30pm
    Scoring is 0.5ppr, 1qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1Te, 1 rb/wr flex 1 rb/wr/te flex, kicker and defence. 6 bench and an Ir spot.

I am going to let the site sort the draft position (I just haven't had time) so we will find out about 7Pm tomorrow. I have set the draft timer to 90 seconds but if we feel it is too slow I can drop it down to 60 later in the draft. (nice to have that few extra seconds early on to get used to the site/ draft position)

Lets hope I don't get the 5 spot like I have had in every draft this year and best of luck!
    And we are full up! Cheers guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭timbotim

if anyone missed this looking 1 person for ESPN league, Wednesday at 10pm draft

I sent on the link to a guy who was looking to join this league on sunday, hopefully he will be interested
    timbotim wrote: »
    if anyone missed this looking 1 person for ESPN league, Wednesday at 10pm draft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭timbotim

nice one, thanks

Advertisement