Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FTA Premier League

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,451 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Stoke Man City.

1 West 12456 V 28000. Temporary FTA Eurosport Romania. SD, commentary in Romanian. Fairly strong 11 dB.

Schwanz wrote: »
    SES4 - 22 W
    11162 H 14365
    4:2:0
    ID: NHL 3
    Comment: EPL - Arsenal v Chelsea

Currently FTA & Booming in

Watford Palace on NHL 4 today.

Eutelsat 7A (7.0°E)

Frequency: 12602 - Pol: V - SR: 2500 - FEC: NC

Category: Sport - Football

Transmitted in: MPEG-2

Comments: Tottenham - Liverpool

This is now showing Chelsea Cardiff. Channel name ENC2 S3 MPEG4 SD, commentary in English..

Not a great picture and a bit glitchy even with 10 db signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Not a feed but FTA on 4.8e on TV Sport Baltic

11804H 27500 5/6

Chelsea V Man U

Manchester United - West Ham United
    NBC US (Feed ID: "DAD-4 Fiber TX-11")
    -Telstar 15°W -12588 H 3399 -FTA

ASR TV HD
    -TurkmenÄlem/MonacoSat 52°E -10846 V 27500 -FTA

Good signal on 15 West, but not great picture quality. Commentary on audio track 2.

ASR has had a couple of games recently. Probably an end of season thing. I used to have strong signals on 52 East, but I think a new house built behind mine has cut out my line of sight.

• Advertisement

Looks like a couple of feeds, if they stay FTA for Man City Match :

7°E
    12564 H 7120 HD 4:2:0
    ID:Arqiva HD26

and / or

EUTELSAT 10A (10°E)
    Fréq: 11171 - H - 7120
    MPEG 4 - 4:2:0 - HDTV
    ID:Arqiva HD23

HD26 is a view from the stands. These feeds are often on, and are reported as being About a game. I have no signal on HD23.

The match is FTA on 52 East, which I cannot get.

Dunya TV/ASR TV/Taraqi 52°E 10846 V 27500: Manchester City - Tottenham Hotspur - FTA

With thanks to Goldiefresh for the post about TRT, 42 East for Burnley Southampton. TRT SPOR HD, 11053 V 30000, and others listed on LJ's on 42 and 7 East.

I was waiting to see if it was going to be FTA, as games are usually only free on East beams.

Probably handier to keep any more posts on this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭goldiefresh

There Spanish cup coverage used to have a English audio option on the hd channel. Forgot to check yesterday. Hopeful but doubtful haha

I used to be able to get 52 East, but it is blocked now by newly built houses. Some games on there, but reported to be very poor quality pictures.

15 West DAD-4 Fiber TX-11 on 12588 H 3400 had the Leicester game today, again poor quality 480x480i SD.

The Sat Universe site reported this about the TRT SPOR coverage of the Leicester game: (TRT Spor FTA as yesterday but Coverage started at 15:15 CEST and showing Highlights of Other Matches and Ad Breaks During Live Coverage!!!)

I have a feeling that it will not last, but here's hoping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

trt spor on Monday nites around 11pm irish time all the weekends highlights and goals from the English premier league.

TRT has Everton Watford today. Southampton Liverpool on 9 East strong signal, poor picture quality.

RTS1 Senegal
    -Eutelsat 9°E -11881 V 27500

City v spurs free to air on dad-5 fiber tx12 on 15.west 12589 H 3400 the also had 3pm game villa v bournemouth game earlier.english commentry.

bassy wrote: »
    7 E

11126 V 7199 3/4 MPEG-4 HD
    GCUK Enc 6
    EPL Chelsea FC - Leicester City
    FTA

Taken from here :

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058007442

varzish sport HD on 52.5e fta shwing Chelsea v Norwich 12.30 Saturday,then at 3pm united v palace.and at 5.30 Liverpool v arsenal.
    2pm sunday city v Bournemouth and at 4pm spurs v Newcastle :) how about that for coverage and fta.

been showing games last season also and shows live champions league,the pic quality is not wonderful,but its fta and it does have English commentary most times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

varzish sport HD on 52.5e fta shwing Chelsea v Norwich 12.30 Saturday,then at 3pm united v palace.and at 5.30 Liverpool v arsenal.
    2pm sunday city v Bournemouth and at 4pm spurs v Newcastle :) how about that for coverage and fta.

been showing games last season also and shows live champions league,the pic quality is not wonderful,but its fta and it does have English commentary most times.

Is it easy to pick up? Looking st their website seems a 60 75 cm dish would suffice
    Thanks

kooga wrote: »
    Is it easy to pick up? Looking st their website seems a 60 75 cm dish would suffice
    Thanks

ive 2 dishes a 1.2m and a 1.85m and its booming in here on my 1.2m,i would say you can receive it with a 80cm dish.

anyone else on here able to pick up this channel,if so what size dish?.it might help others like kooga who might wanna put a fixed dish on 52.5e for the footy.

Lj's says it is BISS?

Definitely FTA?

varzish sport HD on 52.e showing Norwich v Chelsea live now and 2 more games today and 2 games tomorrow all fta.pic quality not great,but super coverage of premier league and all fta :)

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/2971/hOANjt.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img921/5158/WkCLDf.jpg

abarkie wrote: »
    Lj's says it is BISS?

Definitely FTA?

FTA here m8.

• Advertisement

What receiver / image are you using please?

abarkie wrote: »
    What receiver / image are you using please?

Zgemma H.2H with openvix 5.2 with willobuild

vu+duo openvix 5.2

emu turned off on both to see was varzish fta and indeed it is fta.

Dunya TV-TurkmenÄlem/MonacoSat 52°E -10846 V 27500 reported as showing Norwich game as well.

I used to get 52 East very strong and even 57 East when it had channels. But new houses built behind me cut them off. 46 East is my limit now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

@dxhound, you should consider moving house. :)

@ bassy, whats the language stream ? Weird that the picture quality is bad as the output is Full HD according to your screenshots.

Pity its so far apart, just outside the 20/21 degree threshold for offset with 28.2E

EDIT. It isn't actually. 28.2E and 52E will be on opposite "ends" of a Triax Multisat bar holder with the elevation set to 15degrees. The arm will be pointing in or around 40 when centred.

STB. wrote: »
    @dxhound, you should consider moving house. :)

@ bassy, whats the language stream ? Weird that the picture quality is bad as the output is Full HD according to your screenshots.

Pity its so far apart, just outside the 20/21 degree threshold for offset with 28.2E

hi STB it looks very much like there broadcasting a stream,and sometimes it goes black for a few minutes.i would safely say there showing a stream of the match.

japaneese seems to be the commentary and also the score board.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/8466/IL1YWX.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/6091/fhlw3u.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/1231/DsFA90.jpg

Thanks Bassy.

No alternative language streams by pressing the audio button ?

The elevation for this satellite is 10 degrees, so that's an issue for me as I have a 1.1m dish on a pole above a concrete shed and the lnb arm is just above the shed roof @ 23E, so I'd have to higher the dish up the pole, which is then subject to the elements later in the year.

Motivation needed to seriously reposition!

STB. wrote: »
    Thanks Bassy.

No alternative language streams by pressing the audio button ?

The elevation for this satellite is 10 degrees, so that's an issue for me as I have a 1.1m dish on a pole above a concrete shed and the lnb arm is just above the shed roof @ 23E, so I'd have to higher the dish up the pole, which is then subject to the elements later in the year.

Motivation needed to seriously reposition!

no only the 1 audio option im afraid,but hey its fta and shows a lot of games so not bad at all.

STB would you not put a fixed dish on 52.e

I actually have 52e at an end of an offset on a TD88 and its perfect. 52.5E of course is the one I'm looking for.

Same strength according to purplesat. BBC arabic an FTA station thats receivable there ? Infact can you me give a FTA channel that has a strong signal on 52.5E. I have 52 and 53 off the one LNB so 52.5E must be very picky.

28.2E (98%) to 53E (60%) on each end of a TD88 with a multisat bar. Who knew.

Man U, Palace is on TRT SPOR HD, 42 East.

• Advertisement

Liverpool vs Arsenal

52E Monacosat - Varzesh TV- S2 10887 V 27500 2/3

The station is HD - The source quality is anything but (infact I have just copped that the output is being fed by a stream because its buffering live! FFS :)).

488984.jpg

Advertisement